Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco FastAction Fold Travel System Question

If this question has been asked I apologize but I searched the board and couldn't find anything.

My sister just found out she is having a little girl and we have been on the hunt for the perfect travel system. She fell in love with the Graco FastAction Fold Travel System Stroller (Jacqueline) but we noticed a difference between that one and the Graco Spree Travel System Stroller we both had for our first babies. On the shade on the FastAction, it is not completely enclosed. There is a gap between the top of the stroller back and the shade itself. We were wondering if this is something that bothered any owners. We weren't sure if weather would be a problem (i.e. sun shining through, rain or wind)

Any reviews on the FastAction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Graco FastAction Fold Travel System Question

• Sorry that no one has responded to your question. Not much love for the travel systems or Graco strollers in general on TB, have you looked for Amazon reviews? I do think you have better options in that price range though. I think the canopy is probably one of several things about the stroller that makes it a no for me. Have you looked at the City Mini?
  • I have that stroller and haven't noticed the issue you're describing. I have the Providence one, but not sure it would make a difference. I've never noticed the shade wasn't connected (if I wasn't bf in middle of night I'd go look at it).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"