Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

pants for short/chunky babies

I'm coming over form 3-6, but my guys are mostly in 6-9mo pants now.  I've got 1 guy that is short and chunky though so the 6mo are too tight, but most of the 9mo are like 8 miles long and we have to roll them a lot (and some of them are even a bit tight).  I know there is no way we will be able to roll up the 12 mo ones enough!  Anyone know of any brands that may work better for him?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pants for short/chunky babies

• Options
    My LO has stubby arms. I roll the sleeves under and put a stitch in on each side at the seams. Its not hard and you can do the same with pants. Just tuck them under and put a stitch in. You can always cut the stitch out later and no one will be able to tell what you had done.
  • Options
    I suppose I could try that.  His arms are short too but generally a little rolling up is ok with them in the 9mo sizes.  It's just the pants that are a problem.  And my other LO is tall and skinny, of course!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've got a chunky baby too!  My LO is 22lbs 11oz now, not sure his length at the moment...but at 6mo he was 27 1/4".  For the most part he's in 18mo shirts/onesies, but pants he's more 12mo...he has a long torso but stubby legs.  I really like the carter cotton pants.  And if he wears blue jeans, they have to be elastic waist. 

• Options
    Yeah everything has to be elastic waist!  I do tend to like carters for O but I have a hard time with A because I still have to roll them up.  Poor kid has problems finding pants like his mama!
  • Options
    Isn't it crazy how clothing a child can get a little too complicated sometimes, especially when the child is anywhere outside the 50th percentile? Ever wish there was an easier way? Well something is actually already in the works aimed towards helping anyone with a child in their life pick out the correct article of clothing. Any parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. of children who are willing to share their thoughts on this, please click on the following link to participate in a survey: https://bit.ly/Pkl4uD. All results are confidential. Thank you for your support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"