Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Anyone have or what do you think of this diaper bag?

https://www.target.com/p/jj-cole-faux-leather-satchel-bag-cafe/-/A-13960037

It's $81.99 online but I got it in store for $41 because it was an online return. I had a $20 gift card for starting a baby registry at Target that I used so it was more like $21 for me. I think I like it but I'm wondering if it's too big.

Usually I don't pack light so maybe a big diaper bag is good for me? I have no idea! I don't want to spend much on a diaper bag so maybe this is a good compromise? Tell me what you think!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
"On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Anyone have or what do you think of this diaper bag?

• Options
    I have the same style bag and I am really liking it, I tend to over pack 'just in case' and still have a good amount of space in the bag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think there any such thing as "too big" when it comes to bags. All of my diapers bags are way bigger than that one and I still fill them to the max! I like to prepared. Now that my son is almost 7 months, we don't seem to need as much for short trips so I just keep a fully loaded bag in the car and carry a diaper clutch with us. It's nice having the peace of mind knowing that you always have everything you could possibly need!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's a beautiful bag, but I am so grateful that my diaper bag is a backpack.  Unles you plan on not carrying a purse, having a bag like this will mean you have bags on both arms, and a baby to lug in a carseat...and that's on an "easy" day. I often have another bag with me (like a grocery bag) and I am so grateful that the diaper bag is a backpack, out of the way and less heavy to carry that way.

Something to consider! I didn't realize how glad I would be that it is a backpack. 

• Options
    I love it! And it can't be too big, you'll see :-) It will also be great/useful after baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"