South Florida Babies
Options

West Palm Beach condo question

Hi girls! DH wants to move to south Florida for his job (he covers the whole state and is always out if town bc most of his business is in south Florida).  We love being in downtown but can't find any houses we like there so we looked at condos today and DH fell in LOVE with Two City Plaza.  We have a 2 year old and are trying to get pregnant now.  Am I crazy for trying a condo for the first time when I have a family? Are there a lot of families that live in the condos downtown? I seem to see mostly young professionals.  Any advice would be GREAT!!!! TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: West Palm Beach condo question

• Options
    I don't know if there are families living there, but imagine it would be a nice place to live & convenient for walking around in City Place. Great shops & restaurants right there! I'm a FTM due in Feb & living in an apartment so I can't say yet what it'll be like, but I know we're going to find out what apartment living with a baby is like! Good luck :-)
    My Mommy (to be) Blog: http://maitrimama.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"