High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*Fignewt*

I just saw your siggy...congratulations on your pregnancy!  I know you have been trying for #2 for a long time...I actually said out loud, "Awwww!"  So happy for you!
PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: *Fignewt*

• Options
    Oh gosh, thank you!  You are so sweet!  We are cautiously excited :)
    How are things going with you and your THREE babies??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

• Options

Hopefully you can start to relax a little and enjoy the pregnancy...I know how hard that is to do after struggling.

Life is wild with 3 girls but we're so lucky to have them...we're loving every minute (even the tired minutes).  :)

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"