October 2011 Moms
Options

My In-Laws are Douches

My MIL & FIL moved to Florida today (from Indiana), one week before DD's birthday and didn't as much as say goodbye, happy birthday or kiss my azz.  

They are pretty weird, but this is just down right rude.  They "seem" to want to have a relationship with their granddaughter, then they do crap like this.  Eventually I will be blamed for DD not knowing them, or some ridiculousness.

However,  I'm totally looking forward to the opportunity to throw it in her face that she moved a thousand miles away without as much as a goodbye to her granddaughter.   booyaaaa biatch!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My In-Laws are Douches

• Options
    Yes, that is super douchey. My inlaws went down south for the winter and were so upset that V was scared of them when they came back. "Hello you were gone for half her life"
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options

Ugh, can't believe they didn't say goodbye to her (and you and your H).  And I don't understand why they wouldn't choose to move a couple of weeks later so they could be there for her first birthday.  That's weird.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I for the life of me can't figure out why they did this!!  It's selfish, but that's par for the course.
  • Options
    That stinks! They couldn't wait a week?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Niiiiiiice.... they sound like a class act.  At least now they'll be far away to avoid too much future doucheyness!
    Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Their loss!
  • Options
    That's so weird. Were they upset with you guys for some reason?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"