May 2012 Moms

NBR: Grey's Anatomy

I am watching the season premiere right now.  I'm about halfway through and I feel so lost.  What the heck is going on!?

I think I see where they are going and I don't like it one bit.  Why are all the shows I watch turning into crap??  Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Grey's Anatomy

• My 3 favorite shows are Parenthood, Grey's and Private Practice.  2 of those shows killed off characters unexpectedly and the other one gave one of the main characters cancer.  It's all just depressing.  I need to go back to reading.
  • I felt the same way!! It was so confusing how they did the first episode of the season. I am excited for this weeks so I can see what went down after the plane crash! I love Greys!
  • Loading the player...
  • SERIOUSLY... i didnt understand why they made that episode that way... hopefully this week is going to explain something to us...
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So there with you guys. I was like, uhm, who are all these people and why is everyone else dead? I want Yang and Mer back like the old days before the non-stop, life-numbing tragedies effed them up. Lighten up, Greys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"