Multiples
Options

Triple Stroller Recs?

I am expecting twin boys in January, and my son will be about 15 months.  We are definitely planning to purchase a double snap & go, and a friend is giving us her double BOB, but I feel like we will also need a triple stroller?  I could wear one twin, and then have one twin + older boy in the stroller, but that seems like it could be cumbersome and really inconvenient when it comes to nursing, diaper changing, chasing after the 4 y.o., etc.  Does anyone have a rec for a triple stroller?  I admittedly haven't done any research yet, because up until today I had myself convinced I didn't need a triple.. thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Triple Stroller Recs?

• Options
    You could do the triple decker - the twins would be in their car seats and your DS could be in the toddler seat.  It's not the easiest to maneuver, but you do what you have to...
  • Options

We got a great deal on a used Valco Twin Trimode with the Joey seat & it is amazing. I LOVE this stroller. It is perfect for the small still small toddler. My DS #1 loves going in this thing.

https://www.lullaby-lane.com/product_p/tod1058.htm?gclid=CLbogs2X17ICFaOaPAodmRoAsQ

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My twins are going to be 21 months when my singleton arrives, so I just went with a stroller that has a glider board attachment. For kids as young as yours a lot of people have found success with the valco trimode with the Joey seat attachment. GL!
  • Options
    Also went with valco. We have the valco zee two with joey and love it! Also have the hitchhiker board, but have yet to use it.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My b/g twins are 6 weeks and we use the double snap and go. But we also have the valco with the Joey seat for our 3 year old. She LOVES the joey seat and never wants to get out like with other strollers.
  • Options
    Definitely get the Valco with Joey seat and DSNG.
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not only do I recommend the Valco TriMode Twin - I can say that it's 100% worth its $:  we logged over 500 miles on ours - walking in the neighborhood, the zoo, etc - over three years.  After all of that, we cleaned it up and sold it for $350.  It was pretty worn, but still had lots of life.  Is it big?  Sure.  But is it easy to maneuver, quick to get in/out of the car (we have an MDX)?  yes. 
    R E A D S 5 D E A R S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"