Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

City mini gt and urban bundle me

Are they compatible? I just purchased the bundle me and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to put it on the stroller. The elastic at the back won't allow seat to recline. Is there something I am doing wrong? 

Re: City mini gt and urban bundle me

• Options
    Isnt the bundle me supposed to be used with car seats?
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesonaliagrawal:

Actually the shower cap style is the only one safe for car seats. Anything that goes between your child and the seat is not considered safe as it is not crash tested.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepurple4u:
    imagesonaliagrawal:
    Actually the shower cap style is the only one safe for car seats. Anything that goes between your child and the seat is not considered safe as it is not crash tested.
    Totally correct. Did you get the toddler bundle me? I thought that you pulled the straps through the back and there were velcro closures keeping the straps on the inside. I've seen people recline using it, so it has to be possible.
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imagepurple4u:
    imagesonaliagrawal:
    Totally correct. Did you get the toddler bundle me? I thought that you pulled the straps through the back and there were velcro closures keeping the straps on the inside. I've seen people recline using it, so it has to be possible.

I did get the toddler version. It has a elastic strap on the back. I may put some Velcro tabs on it and see how that goes.
  • Options
    If it does work, let me know. I'm contemplating getting one for my stroller, unless its going to be a pita.
  • Options
    You don't have to attach it to the stroller.  Just pull the stroller straps through the openings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Doh! Missed that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"