March 2012 Moms
Options

What is wrong with this world!!!

This post is not bump related but I am so mad! Someone tried to steal my mothers two Boston Terriers this morning!!! They go out every morning and use the restroom. Some lady was going by their house and saw them, turned around and got out of her car and started hollering for them!!! My dad went out there since he watches through the window and she jumped in her vehicle and left! What is wrong with people these days! The idiot came back this afternoon and tried to get them again! I know they are dogs but still. I guess some people just suck!

Re: What is wrong with this world!!!

• Options

A couple things...

One - Your parents have Bostons? We have a Boston! His name is Tito. We adopted him and he is just amazing. They are the best dogs!

Two - That is awful and scary. There was a Boston puppy stolen from a house in a town about 2 hrs from us last week. The puppy was returned (thankfully!), but the people said they stole it to sell it and pay some debts. The family was on the news and said they would not press charges of the puppy was returned. I admire them. I'm not sure I could have been as forgiving. 

• Options
    Tell them if they see her again get her license plate number.. just in case she does steal them at some point you can point the police in the right direction!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelisadfox:
    A couple things...One Your parents have Bostons? We have a Boston! His name is Tito. We adopted him and he is just amazing. They are the best dogs!Two That is awful and scary. There was a Boston puppy stolen from a house in a town about 2 hrs from us last week. The puppy was returned thankfully!, but the people said they stole it to sell it and pay some debts. The family was on the news and said they would not press charges of the puppy was returned. I admire them. I'm not sure I could have been as forgiving.nbsp;

That is awesome! Boston's are a GREAT dog. They have Bella she is my dads and 5 yrs old. Moms baby is Ace and he is 3.

Dad is going to the lake house in the morning and taking Bella with him. Ace will only come to my mom so were not worried about someone being able to steal him. Bella is total opposite. She will come to anyone. Dad is freaked out that someone will steal her while he's gone so he's just loading her up and taking her with him.

They did get the license plate after reviewing the neighbors security camera.

I don't think my parents will forgive anyone if they stole the pups but I am glad that family got their dog back!
  • Options
    This.is one benefit to having under socialized dogs. Mine would bark their heads off and run in terror if chased... even if food was involved. It.wouldn't be.good of they were lost though.
  • Options
    Who steals dogs?? That is crazy. Sounds like they need to be on the lookout daily now if the person came back. Psycho!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    It's a crazy world anymore. We live in a rural area, about an hour from any big cities. About two years ago people noticed their dogs were disappearing. Most just thought they ran off. However, one time an older man who was home saw a van stop and grab his neighbor's dog. He got the license plate number, and a description of the van. Well the next day the van, was back, so police stopped it. The van had like six dogs in it, so police took the guy in and questioned him. In the end it came out he was stealing dogs because he was running a dog fighting ring. When it was busted some people got their dogs back, but most did not. People are sick! Please tell your parents to be careful!
  • Options

imagekaleb87:
    It's a crazy world anymore. We live in a rural area, about an hour from any big cities. About two years ago people noticed their dogs were disappearing. Most just thought they ran off. However, one time an older man who was home saw a van stop and grab his neighbor's dog. He got the license plate number, and a description of the van. Well the next day the van, was back, so police stopped it. The van had like six dogs in it, so police took the guy in and questioned him. In the end it came out he was stealing dogs because he was running a dog fighting ring. When it was busted some people got their dogs back, but most did not. People are sick! Please tell your parents to be careful!

OMG how awful!! I would rather think that my dog ran off and some loving couple on a farm took her in than to know she was sent to a dog fighting ring! Ughh..  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"