June 2011 Moms
Options

Positive DH post

Since we had a irritating DH post the other day, I thought I would share that I about had a heart attack yesterday when DH washed dishes.  He never does this.  Plus, I got to go clothes shopping by myself while he watched DS.  Then he even made some Oatmeal Banana cookies for LO.  I so enjoyed the weekend that I didn't want it to end.

Re: Positive DH post

• Options

That is so sweet!  I was the starter of the irritating DH post. LOL.  He made quite the turn-around this weekend. While I was away for the girls weekend he did lots of fun things with V at the park, shopping, visiting family.  He said they had a really good boys weekend.  He also had everything ready for V (packed breakfast, lunch, clothes picked out) for Monday so I wouldn't have to worry about it Sunday night. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My birthday present is that I get to take a friend and we both get to go have a massage while DH watches LO. Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejcsumm0:
    My birthday present is that I get to take a friend and we both get to go have a massage while DH watches LO. Big Smile

Bahaha at first I read this as you and a friend are getting a massage while DH watches you.  Totally missed the LO at first. Wink 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMommaG123:

imagejcsumm0:

Bahaha at first I read this as you and a friend are getting a massage while DH watches you.  Totally missed the LO at first. Wink 

Oh my....LMAO

• Options

Aww, such nice DHs out there! Bless my DH. I don't know how he is doing it lately. He was a full time SAHD but has taken on a steady stream of contracting work in his field so now he is doing the working thing and the SAHD thing while I am full time in a demanding job. We have a sitter for the days he has dedicated to work but the overflow is really difficult for his current project. So that means working nights and weekends for this project in addition to his 'day' job which is either working or daddying. He is feeling guilty b/c he was a full time SAHD when DS was tiny and now he isn't quite doing the same things for DD. DD adores her daddy so i think she is just fine :) I am quite a lucky girl but as pp said, he can still get on my nerves! lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

There are always negative DH posts, plenty of them.  It's nice to see some positive comments.

My DH is wonderful.  I had  surgery 7 weeks ago and haven't been able to lift DS since.  DH has done everything, especially at first.  He was always a super daddy and husband, but this took it to a new level.  I've had a lot of health issues since we met and he's always stood by me.  I love him so much!!

• Options

That's awesome!  I'll join the "praise DH" club for once.  DH has been fantastic after dinner every night lately.  While I'm bathing Ty, DH will do the dishes, pack up leftovers, etc.  It used to be like pulling teeth to get him to do it, and even then I usually had to take care of everything when Ty went to bed.

However, I'll never get DH to make anything for Ty... if it's not a grilled cheese, frozen pizza or leftovers he can't handle it.  His "excuse"?  "Ang, you're just so good at cooking and baking that there's no reason to eat my crap!" 

• Options
    DH has been really supportive about this 'fit kick' I have been on.  Including allowing me two late nights at the Y a week while he takes care of all things Stella (even though she has been quite a handful for anyone but me lately), heaping the praise on (I have become the 'shrinking fat chick' - no offense intended by that, kind of making fun of how I have always called myself fat and the very noticeable change I have made).  However, there was nearly an unintended side effect to my new size and shape - things have been a little...um...out of control so to speak for the past several weeks...an 'oh sh*t' moment of realization earlier this week, followed by POAS and (thankfully) AF coming on with a vengeance (actually I think pregnancy would have been welcome to the hell that this week has been and this is concerning and hope that this is not how AF will be from here on out).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"