TTC After a Loss

cramps but no AF

So I'm waiting around for AF to get her hoarish self here already, following my dc nearly 5 weeks ago. Yesterday I started to have this super weird vag pain, and assumed she'd be on her way soon. I started wearing a pantyliner just to be safe, but it stayed clear. This a.m. I was having horrible cramps, worse than my typical AF cramps, and thought for sure she had reared her ugly head. Went to the bathroom and nothing. Not even any spotting.
If anyone has seen AF recently, can you please tell her to get her sh!t together and head my way?!
TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cramps but no AF

• Sorry, if I see her I'll tell her you want to see her...LOL!!

Hopefully she shows up soon for you!  

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• I'm not expecting her for a couple of weeks yet, but I would me more than happy if she showed up for you and left me alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Stupid AF! I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you! I had scar tissue blocking my cervix, so every month I felt like AF should be here and nothing would ever happen. It was hell! There are alot of reasons though why AF could be absent. She is a stupid hoar. I hope she shows up for you soon!
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Bump burp
  • imagepkaren:
    Stupid AF! I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you! I had scar tissue blocking my cervix, so every month I felt like AF should be here and nothing would ever happen. It was hell! There are alot of reasons though why AF could be absent. She is a stupid hoar. I hope she shows up for you soon!

Yikes! That's sounds scary! How did you finally discover this was going on? And did you have to have another DnC? I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I hope that's not what's going on with me.
  • imagemisternmiss:
    imagepkaren:
    Stupid AF! I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you! I had scar tissue blocking my cervix, so every month I felt like AF should be here and nothing would ever happen. It was hell! There are alot of reasons though why AF could be absent. She is a stupid hoar. I hope she shows up for you soon!
    Yikes! That's sounds scary! How did you finally discover this was going on? And did you have to have another DnC? I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I hope that's not what's going on with me.

I had a feeling something was wrong bc I was charting and it looked like I was Oing, then my temp would drop, I would feel like I had AF, but nothing would happen. My OB gave me Provera, which didn't work. At my f/u after the provera fail, my OB scheduled a hysterscopy, so she could go in and look. She thought it was either adhesions or a blockage and she was right. She did a D&C to get out the scar tissue.

If you're not already charting, I would start now. It helped to know what my body was doing. And it helped my OB figure out what was wrong. And definitely call you doc if you go 60 days with no AF.  GL!!

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagepkaren:

imagemisternmiss:
    imagepkaren:

I had a feeling something was wrong bc I was charting and it looked like I was Oing, then my temp would drop, I would feel like I had AF, but nothing would happen. My OB gave me Provera, which didn't work. At my f/u after the provera fail, my OB scheduled a hysterscopy, so she could go in and look. She thought it was either adhesions or a blockage and she was right. She did a D&C to get out the scar tissue.

If you're not already charting, I would start now. It helped to know what my body was doing. And it helped my OB figure out what was wrong. And definitely call you doc if you go 60 days with no AF.  GL!!

• Sending AF dust your way!  Hope the red headed slut shows for you ASAP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• I am in the same boat as you. I have also been waiting for AF I am 6 weeks post D&C. I saw Dr today and we agreed to wait til Nov. if nothing then we will look into other reasonings why AF hasn't shown. I hope she shows up for you soon... I know how the waiting feels... it's horrible. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"