St. Louis Babies

Anybody live in the Columbia area?

We just moved to Columbia from STL, and are expecting baby # 2. I'm looking for recs for a OB that would be open to a VBAC, and am really wanting to go as natural as possible (the only reason I had to have a section with # 1 was due to his size), my OB is STL said he would be fine with me attempting a VBAC and at this point I'm tempted to drive the 2 hours to my appts ;) lol. Any advice would be appreciated! TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anybody live in the Columbia area?

• Im seeing Elizabeth Wilson at Women's Health Associates, I'm not a VBAC but my mom saw her partner, Dr. Trammell for three VBACs. :)
  • I just moved to STL from Columbia :). Women's Health Associates is the place to go in Columbia - they are all very good. I had to leave Dr. Womack behind and I know I will miss her. She may have openings, but she is always very full. She never pushed me to do anything unnatural, but she didn't necessarily push for natural either. It was more of a "support whatever you decide" type of approach. There is also supposed to be a  women's wellness clinic that may have a stronger focus on women's natural health. https://www.womenswellnessnow.com/ I don't know much about them, but heard a few good things. As far as the hospital, most people I know go to Boone, but with the new Women's and Children's hospital, they are really getting some competition. I think both are good. 

Make sure to check out comokidsfun.com for updates on everything kid related! Enjoy! It is a great town. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"