1st Trimester

I have a "Telling my husband" predicament.

So I got my bfp yesterday (YAY!!) while my husband was out of town. He will be coming home today (finally!) around mid-afternoon. I cannot wait to tell him that I'm pregnant. It took everything in me to not tell him over the phone yesterday.

Anyway, so my predicament is this: my parents are in town and staying with us this weekend. I am racking my brain trying to thing of a memorable way to tell him that we are having another baby, but without my parents finding out.

What would you do? 

Just "telling him" is probably not an option. This is going to be our last child, so I wanted to make it a little special.  

Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I have a "Telling my husband" predicament.

• I'm lurking but maybe a card or wait until your parents head out and plan something memorable tonight after your other LO is in bed. 
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• I would have your little one decorate a card for daddy. Write something inside about how much he was missed love, kid one and little peanut.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAnne Mommy:
    I would have your little one decorate a card for daddy. Write something inside about how much he was missed love, kid one and little peanut.

Lurker here. But I think this is adorable. It's definitely something he would remember and you would have something physical to cherish to remember the moment.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If I get my BFP this week I'm going to buy some little baby booties and wrap them up as a present. 

You could tell him privately in your room or something at night so you parents can't see.  

P.S. CONGRATS!!! 

• I got my husband the Bernstein Bears Book "New Baby" and put it on DS's night table for him to read at bedtime. He cried through the entire story.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"