April 2012 Moms

So, who's left?

The board always moved at such a fast pace that I wasn't able to keep up with who left completely and who is bi-boardal.  I know that a lot of people (teachers) went back to work recently too, so I don't know if maybe they haven't left, they're just busy.

Anyone know?

Re: So, who's left?

• Seems like the better question is who IS left?  This is so weird.  I don't have time to get on very often, so I have no idea what happened and why everyone left.  I know they are on other boards but I have no idea how to check out those boards and it makes me kind of sad.  :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehaboyes:
    Seems like the better question is who IS left?  This is so weird.  I don't have time to get on very often, so I have no idea what happened and why everyone left.  I know they are on other boards but I have no idea how to check out those boards and it makes me kind of sad.  :-(

Come over :-)

Google GBCN Proboards and create an account. You can be biboardal too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehaboyes:
    Seems like the better question is who IS left? nbsp;This is so weird. nbsp;I don't have time to get on very often, so I have no idea what happened and why everyone left. nbsp;I know they are on other boards but I have no idea how to check out those boards and it makes me kind of sad. nbsp;:
    I don't post much, too busy, but here's the other board: https://pandce.****/index.cgi?board=april2012bmb

ETA: made it clicky

• Since I have been back to work, I've become a lurker but I am still "here."

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• It is sad that it happened. We were the most popular month board.. I am biboardal and go between here and the yuku private board.
  • Mostly on the GBCN one, but still here a little... Not on privates... the mass exodus happened because a lot of ladies were sick of being trolled. It's hard to ignore constant a-holes coming on this board and making fun of our children and calling some of us out. Puppies and rainbows...
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Doesn't it seem like the trolling COMPLETELY STOPPED though? that's what I think is quite weird/suspicious.

Although I guess we do have chelsey as a mod now so maybe she is cleaning up the troll mess better than the bump mods did?  

anyway I am bi-boardal I guess. I still much prefer it here but I will go to the other board because it gets quiet here. It makes me so sad though! I want things to go back to how they were!  Crying

• I'm bi-boardal too.  I think it stopped because a lot of the people who the troll(s) seemed to hate on have left this board.  

I'm just glad that the a-holes that think it's cool to ask a mama how hard she dropped her kid on her head are gone.  Everyone is more than welcome to go to the Proboard, we have a lot of fun over there and haven't had any troll problems.  But if you choose to stay here I still love you :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I split time between here and Proboards.
  • imagelaurack:

Doesn't it seem like the trolling COMPLETELY STOPPED though? that's what I think is quite weird/suspicious.

I agree, it's totally weird. Very strange things happened on April 2012. Perhaps we'll never solve the mystery.

Anyway, none of the 3 boards feels like "old times" to me. Like some other posters have said, I kind of like the slower pace now, even though I miss some of the posters who now post less frequently. I'm sad that things have changed but there are elements of the new world that I like better.

Also, hugs and puppies to everyone.  

• I'm bi-boardal for now.  Here and proboard but not the private board.
  • I do all 3. I'm addicted! Smile
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Here with some PB mixed in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I try to keep up with all 3, but I'm posting less in general.
  • I am mainly here, but just yesterday created a proboard account. I am so used to the bump though, that proboards setup had me a little confused! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am here too. I don't post often at all but I've been around since my BFP with #3. I don't do other boards. I can't even keep up with this one!
  • I lurk here, but of my posting is the private board.
  • I'm here! :) I normally only lurk though
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am still here but am less active due to work being so crazy and then also hating the mobile bump. I don't know, I thought the speed at which the 3 way split occurred really caught me off guard and left me quite confused. Sad thing is, I am on every day so I guess I never thought this would happen and if it were to happen that the group would have taken a few days and a few polls so get a consensus. I think this is why I don't want to change boards, I am not thrilled with how it all went down. Just my opinion.
  • Thanks for the link to the other board.  I might go check it out.  I am sad to see this one so dead, but I don't get much time to bump so I don't know if I can keep up with two boards.

• I post on all three boards. Proboards seems to be the most active. I really like the private board because I can share stuff and not feel like it's out there for everyone to read. I'll probably always post here too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tried all 3 out. I do like it here b/c it is familar. I know how to get here, etc. I will probably lurk/post on the other 2 only when I am desperate for something to do (like working weekends!).
  • Im here.. just working a lot lately..
  • I'm here. I've never been super active, and now I'm even less active than usual because when LO actually naps on his own, I have to get stuff done. I have no desire to attempt multiple boards, although it is sad so many people left.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm still here! I have been really busy the past few days and finally have time to goof off on the computer today. I have no desire to go to the other boards and think it's really lame that people left! I remember the polls done months and months ago asking if people would go to an off board and everyone was all, "No way Jose!" and where are they now? Hmph. Yeah. Lame! Come back y'all!

I also find it odd/suspicious that suddenly all the trolling stopped, too.

• I'm here. Haven't had a chance to check out proboards, hopefully tomorrow? With school and just a few hours with Lo when I get it seems like I'm never online.
  • I mostly lurk on this board. I'm still pretty faithful to my Nov 2010 board, though I mostly lurk there, too. I work full time, have school part time, and have 2u2 so I've got enough on my plate. Life just moves too quickly for me most days, and really, I've been through all this stuff not that long ago and most of my problems are toddler related anyway. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm here and on the proboard, but I'm back at work now so haven't been posting much on either lately. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"