Nurseries and Baby Gear

Best of the Best

I am starting a registry and could use some help...what do you consider the best:

-infant car seat

-jumperoo

-bassinet 

-stroller

-swaddle?

Thanks a bunch. Big Smile

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Best of the Best

• infant car seat - chicco keyfit

jumperoo - the rainforest one

bassinet - mini ARCS

stroller - city mini

swaddle - there are several but a good one to start with is swaddleme

have fun and congrats on your pregnancy! =)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagefirefly2013:

I am starting a registry and could use some help...what do you consider the best:

-infant car seat- Love my Graco Snug Ride 35

-jumperoo- Didn't have one; we had an Evenflo exersaucer my LO loved. 

-bassinet- DD didn't sleep in a bassinet; refused to lay flat. Ended up sleeping in the infant insert in our Graco PnP. Great investment and we still use that thing for travel

-stroller Love my Uppa Baby Vista

-swaddle? DD hated swaddlers, loved Halo sleepsacks. 

Sorry- just realized that a lot of what you asked wasn't applicable for us. ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • infant car seat- peg perego 

stroller- peg perego Si

Don't have a jumperoo or bassinet- we love our Maxi Cosi Play Yard though and I heard a lot of good things about Aden & Anais swaddles

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • These are the things we have... 

imagefirefly2013:

-infant car seat- Britax Chaperone

-jumperoo- Baby Einstein

-bassinet- Arms Reach Co Sleeper (the mini)

-stroller- Britax B-Ready

-swaddle- DS never liked being swaddled ..

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• infant car seat Chicco keyfit 30

jumperoo I like the doorway one. We had a baby einsyeing one also but took it back. DS couldn't reach the ground.

bassinet Disnt use one

stroller City mini

swaddle miracle blanket. Saved my life.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagefirefly2013:

-infant car seat - Britax Chaperone.  Search for the video about the rebound bar, it changed my mind about any other carseat.

-jumperoo - Baby Einstein Jumparoo and Excersaucer

-bassinet  - Never used one.  Our babies slept in the Snugabunny Seat for the first 5 weeks to be more upright, then went to their cribs. If you want the baby in your room I would go with a Pack and Play, it will get used A LOT longer than a bassinet.

-stroller - Umbrella - Maclearan, Single - Britax B Ready, Double - Bumbleride Indie Twin 

-swaddle? - Swaddleme or Halo swaddles. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • SWADDLE - miracle blanket
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  

jogging stroller - BOB

swaddling - I am old school and don't like auto swaddle blankets.  Aden + Anais blankets (NOT Target brand but the boutique store brand because larger and softer)

• I am starting a registry and could use some help...what do you consider the best:

-infant car seat - chicco keygit magic (the magic has a much better sunshade than the rest of the keyfits).

-jumperoo - MIL has the fisher price rainforest one and DS loved it. We owned an evanflo exersaucer and it was awesome being able to switch the toys out on it. I think DS like the jumperoo best though.

-bassinet - no frills graco pack n play. BRU has 25% off graco pnp right now.

-stroller - love my maclaren triumph

-swaddle? - any stretchy blanket will do, but in general I loved the halo sleep sacks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• -infant car seat- Chicco Keyfit 30

-stroller -Chicco caddy for carseat, City Mini 

-swaddle?  Miracle Blamket!

• Are you asking for the absolute best or the best in a moderate price range?

My bests with no price consideration:

-Infant Car Seat - Orbit, then Cybex Aton, then  Maxi Cosi Prezi

-Jumperoo - never used one so don't have much feedback

-Bassinet - We had our 2 stroller bassinets, a Monte Ninna Nanna and a Bloom Alma Crib. Overload central. I think you could get good use out of a stroller one and I do really like the Babyletto Grayson Mini Crib since it gives you future option as well.

-Stroller - Bugaboo Cameleon or Orbit G2

-Swaddle - Aden & Anais Bamboo for blankets and Woombie for actually swaddling

• Carseat- britax b safe or chaperone 

Jumperoo- baby Einstein

Bassinett- we had a PBK one but she didn't really sleep in it. I'd get a RNP if I had to do it over

Stroller- britax b agile

Swaddle- swaddle me's  

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • imagefirefly2013:

-infant car seat --   Graco SnugRide35

-jumperoo  --- Never used one

-bassinet ---  Not necessary, imo.

-stroller --- Chicco Liteway

-swaddle? --- Summer Infant SwaddleMe

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• -infant car seat: Britax Chaperone

-jumperoo: I think all of the Fisher Price ones are pretty good

-bassinet: Mini cosleeper

-stroller: Britax B-Ready or BJ City Select

-swaddle? Regular blankets

• imagefirefly2013:

-infant car seat we have the grace snug ride but it is heavy. Would rec getting a lighter one.

-jumperoo we used baby Einstein exe.rsaucer...love

-bassinet just a pack n play

-stroller pupa baby vista by far. We also will use it as our double stroller

-swaddle? Aiden and anais

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• -infant car seat: Orbit Baby infant seat

-jumperoo: FP Rainforest and Baby Einstein

-bassinet: We had the Bloom Alma mini crib

-stroller: Orbit Baby and Bugaboo Chameleon. For traveling, we got the BJ City Versa.

-swaddle: Aden + Anais, then when they start to bust out, swaddleme or woombie

• -infant car seat - Graco SnugRide.  It's affordable and one of the lightest.

-jumperoo - We got a basic Evenflo doorway jumper from a charity sale.  I wish I would have bought one with a tray attached, though.  We also have this Combi walker that has springs so LO can jump while sitting in it.  It's awesome and worth every penny.  https://www.amazon.com/Unknown-510028-Combi-Activity-Walker/dp/B000TCV0MQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1349040360&sr=8-2&keywords=combi+car+walker  

-bassinet - We bought the FP Rock n Play.  It's fantastic.  LO still naps in it at 7 months old.  

-stroller - We have the Baby Jogger City Mini, but I wish I would have bought the BJ City Select because it has the attachment to make it a double.  

-swaddle?  LO was born in the winter so we had the fleece ones with velcro.  

Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageHALFM00N:

-infant car seat: Orbit Baby infant seat

-jumperoo: FP Rainforest and Baby Einstein

-bassinet: We had the Bloom Alma mini crib

-stroller: Orbit Baby and Bugaboo Chameleon. For traveling, we got the BJ City Versa.

-swaddle: Aden + Anais, then when they start to bust out, swaddleme or woombie

I'm fairly certain we are gear twins. I have the Orbit, the Cameleon, the Alma, considered the Versa and love Woombie. Are you in NYC?

• imagefirefly2013:

-infant car seat: Graco Snugride 35 or Chicco Keyfit 30

-jumperoo: anything Fisher Price

-bassinet: Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper or the bassinet portion of your Pack n Play

-stroller: too many to choose from. It depends on what you want and what best fits your needs. We have a Maclaren Techno XT and love it. I would also recommend snap n go's, BOB, Baby Jogger, UPPABaby, Bumbleride, and Maclaren.

-swaddle?: Aden & Anais swaddle blankets, and Summer Infant Swaddle Me wraps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Infant Carseat - Peg Perego 

Jumperoo - Evenflo Triple Fun

Bassinet - Arms Reach Co Sleeper Mini

Stroller - Baby Jogger City Select (LOVE it)

Swaddle - Miracle Blanket (life saver) 

• Wow - great info ladies! Thanks!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm not sure about the others, but I for sure sold on my Ergo Baby carrier. I LOVE it!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • -infant car seat - Safety 1st OnBoard Air 35 (I have big babies, and I wanted one with a height limit that will get us through the first winter in the infant seat.)

-jumperoo - We just had a doorway jumper.

-bassinet - We bought this one for DD2, which worked out fine. The 15 lb weight limit got us to 3 months. The Rock N Play sleeper is pretty great too.

-stroller - We got the Graco Metrolite with DD1, and it's held up really well. It really is a great low priced stroller.

-swaddle- Both of my girls hated to be swaddled. We didn't swaddle at all once we got home from the hospital.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"