March 2012 Moms

Shoe shopping

I'm excited, I just ordered Ian's fall shoe wardrobe!  A local mom that I graduated high school with is selling these adorable soft sole shoes and I could not resist.  They are fleece lined so they should keep his little piggies warm.  Can't wait to wear the pumpkin ones on him when we go to the pumpkin patch this month!  Link to her etsy shop for anyone interested.  She does custom orders, too.  Trying to restrain myself from buying more, but I think they're so cute.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Shoe shopping

• So glad you posted this! I have been looking for "slippers" for Isaac. Ones that are fleece or warmer fabric and soft soled. I feel like when we are out and about sock won't always cut it. The only ones I see are not big enough for him now. So thanks! lol. Those are super cute too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sooo cute! Love the football ones :)

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLynn31912:
    So glad you posted this! I have been looking for "slippers" for Isaac. Ones that are fleece or warmer fabric and soft soled. I feel like when we are out and about sock won't always cut it. The only ones I see are not big enough for him now. So thanks! lol. Those are super cute too!

You're welcome!  I thought they looked comfy and just right for fall weather when he's not walking yet.  She has patterns all the way up to toddler sizes (which would really only be for indoor use once they are walking even though they are washable) and they do have no slip bottoms, too.  And besides my western PA redneck choices here, and what is in her shop, she could do any fabric.  I'm very tempted to ask her to make me some with sock monkey, cow print, International Harvester, or John Deere material.  If I had a girl, I would totally be asking for Vera Bradley ones made out of the fabric napkins! (although I'm sure she'd have to charge more for that)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm mobile and can't see her etsy sight but I would love her to work something up in colts. Maybe even with a leukemia ribbon..... Can you give more info on what I can search mobile?
  • imageJessica1232:
    I'm mobile and can't see her etsy sight but I would love her to work something up in colts. Maybe even with a leukemia ribbon..... Can you give more info on what I can search mobile?

I don't use mobile so I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but she also has a Shoepiddy Doos blog.  I will pm you her ordering email address in case you aren't able to access the blog, too.

• imagenamcgee:

imageJessica1232:
    I'm mobile and can't see her etsy sight but I would love her to work something up in colts. Maybe even with a leukemia ribbon..... Can you give more info on what I can search mobile?

I don't use mobile so I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but she also has a Shoepiddy Doos blog.  I will pm you her ordering email address in case you aren't able to access the blog, too.

Thanks do much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"