Maryland Babies
Options

Any prior complications?

Has anyone here ever had Placenta Previa? If so, at what week were you diagnosis and did it work itself up or was it an issue your whole pregnancy? Complete, partial or marginal?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any prior complications?

• Options
    I had it partially at my 20 week ultrasound with DD#2, but it had resolved itself by my follow up u/s at 28 weeks. I was freaked out by it, but my doctor and what I researched online all agreed that 9 out of 10 times, this will resolve itself. My delivery was completely fine.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ok, thanks! My doctor didn't tell me too much about it - said we'd talk about it if we needed to after another ultrasound. At my 20 week, I was completely...at least I think since my doctor said it was laying directly across... I googled it when I got home and it different gave me a scare! Now, it's just waitin another 7 weeks for the next ultrasound.... Confused
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMegcheer2:
    I had it partially at my 20 week ultrasound with DD#2, but it had resolved itself by my follow up u/s at 28 weeks. I was freaked out by it, but my doctor and what I researched online all agreed that 9 out of 10 times, this will resolve itself. My delivery was completely fine.

Did your doctor tell you to do or avoid anything during those 8 weeks?

• Options
    No, I did specifically ask about lifting things, having sex, etc and she said no restrictions unless I still had the issue at 28 weeks. I know it's hard not to freak, but just be glad they know about it and will monitor it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had it and mine did not resolve. I was hospitalized for three weeks and my baby was born at 36 weeks. He is healthy now :) If you have any questions I can talk to you through email about it.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm PM you!
  • Options
    I am not sure how to get PM's. I just happened to be browsing today and saw your post.  I am a newbie at this :( Feel free to email me at sarah@selle.me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"