March 2012 Moms
Options

Stupid Totsy shipping times

I just need to whine about this for a second: I ordered some stuff from Totsy almost 8 weeks ago (they estimated a three week ship time). Most of it was toys so no big deal on the extra wait time but I also ordered a pair of shoes that had I hoped to start using over a month ago. In that extra time, he completely blew out of that size! They're final size so now I'm stuck with shoes that we can't use. I realize it's a risk you take ordering from those kinds of sites but it's still annoying. Luckily they weren't expensive and my neighbor has 3 month old twin boys so they'll go to a good home but they're cute and I wish WE could've used them!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stupid Totsy shipping times

• Options
    Yeah. It takes so long to ship that I frequently forget about purchases and are then surprised all over again when they arrive.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

imageMrsJetSet:
    Yeah. It takes so long to ship that I frequently forget about purchases and are then surprised all over again when they arrive.

I do that too! I'm always thinking...well who sent us a package? Oh wait, it was me! :P

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"