August 2012 Moms
Options

NJHW

Couldn't help but post....New Jersey Housewives on tonight! Wooohoooooo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NJHW

• Options
    I am so excited!!  The reunion shows are always the best.  I hope its a 3 part one.  Teresa is insane.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I heard it is! Plus..... Kim D comes on and confirms Teresa was in on the setup! (from what I heard) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay! I'm always a little sad when a RH season ends, but then they make room for another one. I didn't see Camille in the commercial for Beverly Hills, is she not there this time?

• Options

imagestephaniemthomas:
    I'm DVRing it to watch with DH tomorrow. He'll only watch NJ and OC housewives with me. :o

DH pretends he hates watching it but always ends up sitting there with me and watching it.  While I was pregnant Teresa came to the Barnes and Noble by my house and I met her and she rubbed my belly.  I was starstruck, I'm such a dork.  And I was completely fake since I don't even like her on the show. 

• Options
    I'm so excited!  There were showing the past reunions earlier.  My, how things have changed!
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Loved it!!
  • Options
    it was so good. Can't wait for next week. I LOVE Rosie!!!
  • Options
    imageScout2005:

Okay, please tell me there are people here who want to discuss the following:

1) Teresa totally had no idea what napalm is, right?  I wanted to high-five Lauren.

2) I cried like an idiot during the stuff about Jaqueline's son and his battle with autism. When they had the recording of him saying "I love you" and she revealed that he no longer says that I was a mess. And I wanted to kick T in the face for injecting.

3) Melissa looks better with darker hair? Right? She's really pretty, but I wasn't digging the blond.

4) I'm not normally a fan of face work, but go Kathy.

5) Teresa sort of did look like she was going to Christmas Pageant.

Anyone? Please? DH isn't here and he won't talk about this garbage with me anyway. 

1)  Yup, no clue.  I had read a few months ago that she had a professional writer.  Honestly, I don't see the issue.  Her English is pretty bad, so I'm glad someone is writing it for the rest of us to read.

2)Yup, bawled like a baby.  I really think Jacqueline needs to leave this show and the drama nonsense.  She has way bigger things to worry about.  Her son is adorable.

3)  Melissa does look better darker.   I think she was channeling her inner J-Lo.

4)  I actually can't stand Kathy.  I think she is so fake (She reminds me so much of someone in my family, I think that's why).  I think the true Kathy came out last night with the comment about Tre's mom.  Not that I don't think it's true, but I hate how her and Melissa always act so innocent and that family is everything.  You know there are some deep rooted problems there!

5)  LOL.  Yes she did, but I wasn't digging Jacqueline's red dress either.  I guess them sitting too close together reminded me of Christmas!

I am shamefully Team Teresa.  Embarrassed

photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageScout2005:

Okay, please tell me there are people here who want to discuss the following:

1) Teresa totally had no idea what napalm is, right?  I wanted to high-five Lauren.

2) I cried like an idiot during the stuff about Jaqueline's son and his battle with autism. When they had the recording of him saying "I love you" and she revealed that he no longer says that I was a mess. And I wanted to kick T in the face for injecting.

3) Melissa looks better with darker hair? Right? She's really pretty, but I wasn't digging the blond.

4) I'm not normally a fan of face work, but go Kathy.

5) Teresa sort of did look like she was going to Christmas Pageant.

Anyone? Please? DH isn't here and he won't talk about this garbage with me anyway. 

I agree on all of this! Teresa is an idiot. I mean common...., I hear Kim d. Tells all about setup!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"