Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Pregnitude

Has anyone tried pregnitude from your DR?

My DR gave me a script last week.. been on it for a full week now. Maybe I get some headaches from it? But then again I always get headaches. 

I'm curious to see how this cycle goes.. I was nervous I have a short luteal phase so the DR said this will regulate me, and help with the quality of the eggs.

I am taking this in addition to my daily pre natal. This will give me a total of 1000 mcg folic acid a day. It cost me about $34 for a 60 day supply.

This is the website if any of you want to read up on it and maybe ask your DR. It's supposed to help women who have PCOS too.  :)

FX to us! 

https://www.pregnitude.com/content/what-is-pregnitude 

Eat Sleep DanceimageBabyFruit Ticker BFP 12/10/2012 - Strong numbers and baby HB 169!

Re: Pregnitude

• Options
    I've never even heard of this but im definetly going to check it out!
    Said goodbye 5/30/12 @10wks. 5/18/12 hb strong, 5/26/12 no hb Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I never heard of it....I want to research it a bit.  What info did you find on it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be something about an obnoxious pregnant woman rubbing her fertility in your face. Like, "She was so rude, she had really bad pregnitude, man. " ;)

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagedarjeeling:
    I thought this was going to be something about an obnoxious pregnant woman rubbing her fertility in your face. Like, "She was so rude, she had really bad pregnitude, man. " ;)

haha love that! 

Eat Sleep DanceimageBabyFruit Ticker BFP 12/10/2012 - Strong numbers and baby HB 169!
  • Options

Did some research last night...I'm still confused.  I only saw people with PCOS using it...I don't have PCOS.  I am still going to be asking my OB next week about it.

Please update with your experiences...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebnug:

Did some research last night...I'm still confused.  I only saw people with PCOS using it...I don't have PCOS.  I am still going to be asking my OB next week about it.

Please update with your experiences...

You can take it even though you do not have PCOS. I do not have that either. But the DR said women that have irregular cycles, or ovulate late can take this and it will regulate your cycle.

He would not attempt to give me progesterone or Clomid etc bc this is my first MC and an isolated incident. But he said this is a good precautionary route as I believe I have a short luteal phase.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"