Minnesota Babies
Options

Infant Uggs

Hello everyone,

I saw the cutest pair of infant Uggs online that I really think I need to get for my daughter. However, I have decided before I spend the money on them I should probably try them on her to make sure I can get her chubby little feet in them. Do any of you know where they sell infant Uggs around the metro?

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Infant Uggs

• Options
    I bought them at Macy's a couple years ago, but I don't think they carry Uggs anymore.  I bet Nordstrom's has them.  They have a great kids shoe selection.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't know of any stores that sell the boots, but my sister-in-law bought my daughter a pair of pink uggs. She bought them online and had them delivered to us since she lives out of state. The website you can find the boots at is zappos.com and the boot style is Ugg Kids Bixbee. I haven't tried the boots on my daugter yet, but I have a feeling she won't be able to wear them long because her feet are getting bigger.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Journeys Kidz has them.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hanna Andersson at Mall of America has baby uggs to try on
  • Options
    Oh Baby! at the Galleria in Edina.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"