August 2011 Moms
Options

Eyebrows - NBR (POLL)

So what do you do to maintain your eyebrows? Any tips? What do you think is best?[Poll]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Eyebrows - NBR (POLL)

• Options
    pre-DS I used to get them waxed once a month but times have changed. I try to keep them up at home but that doesn't always happen either :( but i don't want to put myself in the "do nothing category"! 
  • Options
    5953fpp girl you need to go get them done! C'mon it is only like $8-10. Trust me I have not been getting them done like I used to. Was doing the old fashion pluck & trim but I felt so great when I got them waxed :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to have them tweezed every once in a while and I would just do a little maintenance work on them at home. Then I got to a salon where the girl thought I had plucked way too much so I let them all grow back. They're not that bad, but I think I will get back on the tweezing train soon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I was blessed with naturally, nice brows. I have never done anything to them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My eyebrows and eyelashes are blonde, which enables me to be super lazy with eyebrow grooming. 

My problem is that I react pretty badly to waxing, plucking, and threading -- and then I break out in zits for like 2 weeks and by the time they're gone, the hair's grown back.  In my opinion, a few stray light-colored hairs are less noticeable than a bunch of red dots.

I'm happy with one less thing to worry about when it comes to beautification!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage image
  • Options
    imagegy86:

My eyebrows and eyelashes are blonde, which enables me to be super lazy with eyebrow grooming. 

My problem is that I react pretty badly to waxing, plucking, and threading -- and then I break out in zits for like 2 weeks and by the time they're gone, the hair's grown back.  In my opinion, a few stray light-colored hairs are less noticeable than a bunch of red dots.

I'm happy with one less thing to worry about when it comes to beautification!

Me TOO!!  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I voted waxing but I don't get them waxed that often.  I get them waxed every three weeks to a month and I try my darndest to maintain with plucking in between.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    i chose special snowflake because i am forced to do all of the methods. stoopid hormones!
    imageimage
  • Options
    I have big, hairy Jewy eyebrows. I prefer getting them threaded, but usually just tweeze. Since I've been using tweezers on my brows from age 11, it works out ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wax, but very sporadically. I am having it done Friday, but the last time was in June.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have them waxed when I get my hair cut (every 8 weeks or so), and try to keep them up with tweezing in between.
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"