Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

XP: TMI - Heavy Bright Red Flow?

I haven't posted in a couple months, my new job and taking care of L on my own (fiance is away for work) has left me little time to Bump. 

This is only my second cycle since having L, the first being in April and being very light.  I've had what I always considered heavy periods all my life.  This period is super heavy compared to those.  I use a Diva cup and today is CD 2 and I've had 90mL of flow since I went to bed last night.  It's all bright red. 

I'm thinking this is a crazy amount of flow and if it's still like this tomorrow I should see my doctor? Has anybody else ever experienced a heavy period like this?

image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: XP: TMI - Heavy Bright Red Flow?

• Options

my periods are much, much heavier than before I had kids.  I bleed a lot.  Im not sure of the measurement, but if you are going through a pad an hour that is when you call the dr.  like saturating the pad.

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    I use a Diva Cup, so I don't really know if I'd be soaking a pad.  A google search shows that a pad holds approximately 5mL, I've been losing an average of 7mL and hour all day.  My "regular" heavy flow before L was about a 30mL/day so this is a lot more than my usual.  My first PP AF was only about a total of 30mL over 5 days so I thought my AFs were going to be light after L.  I guess I thought wrong.
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My periods have been MUCH heavier since having my son. They are also really different - I used to get debilitating cramps and I don't get them any more, but the flow is crazy. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"