March 2012 Moms

fever? when to take to dr.

At what temp would you take LO to dr?

DS has a cold, doesn't want to eat and has a little fever now. DH picking him up from daycare.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage

Re: fever? when to take to dr.

• I'm sorry your LO isn't feeling well. I would take his temp when DH gets him home and then call the dr's office and ask them when to bring him in. If its a low grade fever they may just advise over the phone.
  • My son has been sick every other week for something and we have gone to the doctor each time. We were told to take him to the doctor/hopsital if he gets a 104 temp, has diahreah, vommiting and stops eating (Not missing a bottle - but not eating all day)

Hope he feels better soon! Regardless of what my doctor said - I still think it never hurts to call and ask questions at your pedi office just to ease your mind

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • I just had to call the Pediatrician today because My daughter has had a cold for 3-4 days and last night she could not get any sleep for all of the coughing, congestion and runny nose. They said to bring her in if her sleeping or eating schedule. She didn't want to eat anything today and didn't sleep at all during the day. Since we have been home from work, she took a 1.5 hr nap and ate a whole bowl of oatmeal. Now she is sitting on daddy's lap singing. :) I'm so glad that she is feeling better. I just hope that we don't have another sleepless night with her. 

I just try and get her to eat and drink when she will so that she doesn't get dehydrated.

Hope your little guy gets better soon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"