Baby Showers
Options

Target returns - does item have to exactly match your registry?

My grandma bought us a PNP but somehow it didn't show up as purchased on our registry, so we went ahead and bought one ourselves.  I had originally registered for the one she purchased but when we bought ours it was a different pattern (but same exact item).  I went ahead and added the one we purchased to our registry, just to check it off the list as purchased and removed the original one.  The only difference was pattern/color.

Will Target be picky about what the ACTUAL item is on our registry?  Or will they take it back based on the fact that its the same manufacturer and same basic product? 

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                             BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                             BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                   BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      

Re: Target returns - does item have to exactly match your registry?

• Options

Just take it back, Target is very good with returns, you will get store credit to buy something else, they treat it like return without a reciept.

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  I've heard that Target can be a little tricky about returns so I just wanted to make sure and have everything right before we take it back.
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They can be tricky sometimes. I returned something that they were no longer selling. Actually, they were still selling the item but changed it's packaging a few days before I returned the item. >.> It was a bit of a hassle but they finally gave me store credit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just go online and re-add it to your registry. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Target is tricky, we tried to return something that was different than what is on the registry and they would only do an exchange for the same department. Unfortunately there was nothing in that department we need for that price. So now I'm trying to sell on Craigslist.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"