March 2013 Moms

16-17 weekers-what's your gain so far?

2»

Re: 16-17 weekers-what's your gain so far?

• I'm up about 6lbs so far, which is about where I was at this point in my first pregnancy.  But, I gained 50lbs total that time, so I know anything can still happen :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 16 wks 3 days and have gained 6-8lbs so far. I put in a range because our local Greek Festival was this weekend and I splurged...a lot. My doctor said I had not gained anything during my last visit. I have another one next week so we will find out what their scale says.
    Roll Tide Baby BabyFruit TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm down 18. 8mg of Zofran every 4 hours and I still can't gain.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I'm actually 17w5d & I have gained about 8-9 pds so far! I def thought I would be the size of a house by now too. Phewww. Hopefully that "size" will hold off for a lil while longer. Even though I am excited to have an actual BUMP now! Big Smile I think everyone is just different!
    Mommy-to-Be of Baby M!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still in the lost column (thanks to the GD diet). I was down 10. We'll see where we are Thursday.
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've gained 8 and I'm almost 16 weeks.  Most were first tri where I napped and only liked carbs. I  love fruit and veggies again and I"m walking/running more now.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"