March 2013 Moms

saw psychic today

my friend had a psychic visit her house today and i had a reading and wore a big baggy shirt and tried not to let her know i was pregnant but the second thing she said to me was are you about 4 mths now, i said yes and she said i see you holding a baby boy. well i guess we will see how accurate she is in a few short weeks. she said she kept feeling flutters and if i wasn't feeling the baby yet i would shortly. she asked if it was my 4th child and i said no my 3rd and she seemed confused but i told her i did have a miscarriage in feb and she said that would have been the 3rd child she had seen. she was very right on with all the other aspects of my life so we will see. if not for anything else it was entertaining and a fun morning.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image DD #1 1-31-02 DD#2 9-26-08 BFP#3 1-31-02 mc 2-23-12 BFP #4 EDD 3-22-13 KACIE

Re: saw psychic today

• We had told my aunt and sworn her to secrecy about my twins around week 8.  Two days later she went to a psychic party (I wasn't there) and the twins and first letter of my name kept popping up.  She even gave my aunt the names, but I don't want to know, lol.  It will be freaky if I end up picking the names she said.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I want to be skeptical, but when they come up with things that you can't even get from reading someone's body language it makes me believe.  I think successful psychics (like Long Island Medium) do a combination of both ability and good at reading people, but there's just something about the initial facts that I can't ignore.

Glad you had fun with it and definitely update about the gender! 

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love todo something like this! I am a believer although have never had any personal experiences. I did e-mail Cheri22 when I was TTC she was right about my conception month (July) so we shall see if the rest is correct. She said I would have a son and from the description she gave it sounds a lot like my husband so it will be interesting to see a personality develop too :) I saved the email to look back on years from now 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageprplscrubs:
    I would love todo something like this! I am a believer although have never had any personal experiences. I did e-mail Cheri22 when I was TTC she was right about my conception month (July) so we shall see if the rest is correct. She said I would have a son and from the description she gave it sounds a lot like my husband so it will be interesting to see a personality develop too :) I saved the email to look back on years from now 
    Who is Cheri22? I would like to email her?
  • Just curious why you say you don't want to believe in psychics? 
  • Very cool!  I spoke to a physic that predicted my daughter and told me that my next 2 children will be boys, so we'll see!  She also told me about their personalities which is crazy because my daughter is the way she described. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"