February 2013 Moms
Options

Double stroller ?

Hello every one well as some may know I am pregnant with my second child . That means thing have to now come In Twos . I need a new double stroller. Dose any one have any suggestions on a good double stroller that doesn't Cost us more than my rent? lol

Re: Double stroller ?

• Options
    I have the graco quattro duo (100 on craigslist), combit twin sport (50 on craigslist), baby trend navigator (150 BRU) and a jeep umbrella stroller (20 on craigslist) that I traded for the babies r us double umbrella stroller (50 BRU). In the beggining we used the graco more but its harder to steer. I loved the basket though. Usually we use the baby trend stroller. The pros is I could push with one hand it fit my graco car seat fit everything I need. The cons is it is a little heavy and it takes up quite a bit of space but we have a ford escape so it fits fine. The combi I dont like at all its awkward but my babies are big now. HTH.  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

https://www.walmart.com/ip/InStep-Safari-Double-Jogging-Stroller-Red/13264735?findingMethod=rr#Item+Description

This is the one I'm checking out. I haven't found it in a store yet, so I haven't been able to play with it, but it looks pretty decent online, and it's only $160

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Baby Trend Expedition single stroller, and I really love it, so I'm also looking at the double version of that, but it's about $100 more than that other one.
  • Options

Baby Jogger City Mini Double is the only way to go. My sister can open/close it in a split second and it steers the best. 

check out AlbeeBaby.com for the best sale prices...or Amazon. Either have free shipping

If you really want to save money, do what I am doing and just wear 1 baby and push the other. :-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How old is your first? 

I'm getting a sit-n-stand type, though I don't know exactly what brand yet. DS likes to ride in the stroller a little, but he doesn't sleep in it anymore so he doesn't need to recline. I saw a Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand at a local baby consignment shop for $100. I think the Graco version is just a bit more new. I'm not going to spend very much since DS won't need the double stroller for very long and I don't think we are going to have another baby after this one.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yea I thought about the sit and stand bc my son is 2. However my son is still a little wild n likes to run away n enjoys his stroller time still so I don't think I'll be going with that one .
  • Options
    Thanks for all the different choices I'll definitely check them all out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"