Baby Names

Almost have the final name! mn help

I think we have finally decided on Noelle. We arent making it "official" (ie: buy monogrammed onsies)  until she comes, just in case we change our mind. But Noelle has been our #1 girl name this entire pregnancy and we both love it.

Im stuck on middle names, our last name rhymes with "Gray"

DH wants to use Noelle Juliet "Gray"  or is Juliet a better first name than Noelle?

Juliet Noelle "Gray"

Noelle Juliet "Gray" 

What do you think? Any other better options for a middle name for Noelle? We love the name Juliet, and have been considering it for a first name as well. I go back and forth

Sibset, Charlotte and Ethan

Me 33, DH 33, Charlotte 5, Ethan 3
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Almost have the final name! mn help

• I think if Noelle is your favorite go with it!  Either choice sounds good to me.

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Honestly, I love both Noelle Juliet and Juliet Noelle.  If you both love Noelle as her fn, then go with that!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been considering Aveline Noelle for a girl, I love the name Noelle its beautiful. Maybe Noelle Aveline, Noelle Grace, Noelle Nicole, Noelle Elise? Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Both are great so maybe wait and see which one fits her better for a first name?  I also love PPs suggestion of Noelle Elise.
    BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it flows better with Juliet first.

• Both sound fine so go with the one you like more than worrying fully on which flows best. My vote goes to Noelle. 

• I think my problem is I equally love both names as a first name. One day I like Noelle better, the other I like Juliet better. DH has been clear he prefers Noelle, but I just cant decide.... Waiting until we see her is a good idea. See if she's a Noelle or a Juliet... hmmm...

Cant do Elyse, its my sisters name. I dont want her thinking Im naming my baby after her LOL 

• I love Noelle as a first name. Not a fan of Juliet at all.
  • I love Noelle in the first name spot. Good choice!
  • If Noelle has been your number one favorite (for both of you!) all along, and your husband favors that one, that sounds like a pretty clear choice to me! Especially if you like both and are having a hard time settling... If it takes hubby's preference to help make the decision, then that's it! But take a little time, you may come across a name you like even more than Juliet! No real need to set it in stone when she isn't here yet :)
  • We will probably name our DD#2 Juliette, so I am biased.  However, if you have been leaning towards Noelle, then use that one, and Juliet as her MN!
    Chemical Pregnancy 5.2011. BFP 9.2011 MC @ 8.5w D&C 11.4.2011 sweet pea is always in our hearts. BFP 3.23.2012! Our baby turkey is due 11.22.2012! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrittRN+:
    I love Noelle as a first name. Not a fan of Juliet at all.

this 

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • I think since you can't decide, but DH clearly loves Noelle more, then Noelle wins out. Very pretty name!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So what are some better middle name options for Noelle? I like options :)
  • Noelle Juliet is beautiful. I like Noelle more than Juliet.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Noelle gets my vote. Juliet as a FN is too frilly for my tastes.
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• I like Noelle Juliette because I know lots of Juliette/Juliet's by no Noelles.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • imagesandraanddrew:
    Honestly, I love both Noelle Juliet and Juliet Noelle.  If you both love Noelle as her fn, then go with that!
    I agree. 
    My cousin's wife is Noelle and she's a bit of PITA, so personally I prefer Juliet for that reason, but both are lovely names. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • We are debating between the exact two names! It is so tough. I flip flop every few days on which is my favorite. Let us know what you decide!! I still have 3 months to agonize...
  • Both are heat, but I think I like Noelle a little bit better.  But I don't think you can go wrong.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic View Full Size Image
    BFP#1 11/12/11 ~ No heartbeat 12/12/11 ~ D&C 12/19/11
    BFP#2 3/25/12 ~ Heartbeat 141 4/16/12 ~ No heartbeat 4/25/12 ~ D&C 04/30/12 
    BFP#3 7/16/12 ~ EDD 3/26/13 ~ It's a BOY ~ DOB 2/26/13

• I think if you love Noelle, Noelle Juliet is lovely.  But I personally like Juliet better than Noelle.
  • imageelizhope:

I think my problem is I equally love both names as a first name. One day I like Noelle better, the other I like Juliet better. DH has been clear he prefers Noelle, but I just cant decide.... Waiting until we see her is a good idea. See if she's a Noelle or a Juliet... hmmm...

Cant do Elyse, its my sisters name. I dont want her thinking Im naming my baby after her LOL 

Juliet is on our short list so I like that better, but Noelle is a beautiful name as well.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I LOVE Noelle (my parents were debating between that and Nicole for me); however Juliet Noelle flows easier off the tongue than Noelle Juliet. But if that doesn't matter to you, the go with Noelle Juliet =)
    Anniversary
    c Untitled
    My Ovulation Chart
    *TTC #1 since June 2012*
    Married since 10/5/12!

*Me: 25**DH: 45*

*DX: Severe MFI- Low T, Delayed Ejaculation & Azoospermia*
    *Working to improve DH's numbers on Clomid & HCG injects before we can start IVF*
    *SA 1- No sperm* 7/25/12
    *SA 2- No sperm* 10/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"