Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Charters Enter (Clicky Poll)

I'm curious to get everyone's take on fertilityfriend's role in charting. Also, if you care to share below the poll, did you chart before FF or was it your introduction to charting?
[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Charters Enter (Clicky Poll)

• Options
    I just wanted to throw in there, when I disagree with FF, it is typically due to user error. For example, I am the one reading the OPKs and, as we all know, they can be a little tricky. Or if there are extenuating circumstances, like I was sleep walking and I think it jacks my temp, or something like that, I will then throw my own interpretation in there.
  • Options
    I started charting on FF after reading about FF on this site and talking to my sister who also charted with FF.  I also have read TCOYF (or at least most of it) and feel pretty confident that I could chart without FF's help.  I voted that I mostly trust FF, but occasionally we disagree.  Usually when we disagree it's because I have had a few weird temps, and I have never thought that FF was off by more than a day so I have never had to override FF CH.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started learning about charting by reading TCOYF, but I first started charting my own cycles with FF. I said I mostly agree with it. The only times when I've disagreed are when my BBT was favoring temps and when I had a weird sleep deprived temp on a day with a positive OPK. In the latter case, FF changed my O date to the correct day when I discarded the weird temp.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for the votes and responses, ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I read about charting in one of my TTC books and started doing it on paper. As I got closer to O, though, I started wanting more certainty about the date and decided to start using FF to see how it would interpret my info. I still use the paper version too, in addition to FF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had no clue what charting was- had never heard of it- until I got on TB, and was referred to all the posters to check out FF. I'm still struggling to be consistent with the charting but it's kinda neat to get into.
    Anniversary
    c Untitled
    My Ovulation Chart
    *TTC #1 since June 2012*
    Married since 10/5/12!

*Me: 25**DH: 45*

*DX: Severe MFI- Low T, Delayed Ejaculation & Azoospermia*
    *Working to improve DH's numbers on Clomid & HCG injects before we can start IVF*
    *SA 1- No sperm* 7/25/12
    *SA 2- No sperm* 10/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"