November 2012 Moms
Options

Braxton Hicks....

Anyone else has them?

I feel them constantly, they are part of my routine but don't follow a timing pattern, I went to the dr. on Friday and no dilation....they are just so annoying!!.....anyone else in the same boat? Im really looking forward to have my baby. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Braxton Hicks....

• Options
    Yes I have been feeling them everyday for over a week now. Theres absolutely no pattern but no denying them. I have been feeling light cramps too really low. It makes me excited thinking baby is coming soon but I only get two cramps a day and that's it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Will this be an indication of labor coming soon? I hope at least I make it to 36 weeks...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i don't go a day without having a couple, at least. 
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageutalledo:
    Will this be an indication of labor coming soon? I hope at least I make it to 36 weeks...

i hope it's not! 
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageutalledo:

No. BH contractions are the ute's way of "warming up" ... so to speak ... for labor, as the muscles involved are "practicing." But they're completely normal for 3rd Tri and just mean your body is working as it should... as far as I know, they don't indicate how soon labor will start.
  • Options

imageutalledo:

Nope.  I got them in all my pregnancies and went full term in both.  I've been getting them this time around since early 2nd tri.  Like the PP said, it's just your bodies way of "practicing" for the big event.

• Options
    If you use the search bar at the top of the page and type in Braxton Hicks you will see tons and tons of threads talking about this subject. The majority of the women on here get them and lots of different things help alleviate the discomfort. I'm sure if you read through them you will find some helpful info. Hope this helps. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"