2nd Trimester

You know your pregnant when....

Thought this might be a fun post to start about all the funny things pregnancy involves. Here areas mine..

You know your pregnant when you drop something on the floor and question whether you really needed it. 

Re: You know your pregnant when....

• You know you're pregnant when you get the wrong size toilet seat for your new bathroom and spend 15 minutes crying hysterically about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ...you fear every time you have to sneeze or cough- sure that you're going to pee your pants...again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ..you forget why you went upstairs

...second on scared to sneeze 

....out shopping and trying to figure out if you can make it to the next store before peeing your pants

.....you can't sleep because your nose is swollen and it whistles and i HATE that

......i had a few! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When your never fully comfy
  • When you need a new bra every 2 weeks because the size keeps changing!!!
  • you know that you'd be more comfortable in sneakers, but there's no one around to tie them for you....so you wear flats. 

even if you've laid on the couch and watched tv all day- if you've had a bowel movement you've had a productive day.

you crave a specific meal so you cook it.  Then, when you go to eat it, the smell makes you sick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • when you can't take a crap to save your life!!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When you remind yourself to take your prenatal and suddenly cant remember if you took it or were just reminding yourself to take it :(
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageGeeksWithSqueaks:
    When you remind yourself to take your prenatal and suddenly cant remember if you took it or were just reminding yourself to take it :(

This was the story of my life the whole 1st trimester.  What has really helped me is now I brush my teeth, rinse, then take them.  It's the last thing I do before bed.  Then I just have to remember if I brushed (I'll check if my toothbrush is wet).

Hope that helps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • imagegraciesmurf:
    you crave a specific meal so you cook it. Then, when you go to eat it, the smell makes you sick.

This!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You know you're pregnant when...

- You can fart for a solid 30, maybe 40 seconds straight with no stops in between. (I had a good chuckle about that).

- You go to pick something up off the floor and groan the whole way down, while clutching your back "old woman" style.

BabyFetus Ticker

• You cry during the TV show "16 and pregnant"!

Really!?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • You have trouble putting on your shoes..or clothing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegraciesmurf:
    you know that you'd be more comfortable in sneakers, but there's no one around to tie them for you....so you wear flats.
    I have mine tied loose enough, yet tight enough, so I can wiggle my foot in and they won't fall off when on. It's probably bad to do that but my BF got them for me a little big so they will fit when my feet get big from the pregnancy. I'm starting to think he got them too big.

....while shopping you second guess purchasing perishable food items because you don't know if you can or will feel up to eating/preparing them before they spoil.

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • You can't reach to shave your yahoo anymore so your husband has to do it ! lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com
  • LOL. This is so true, Especially the fart one.
     D14 December siggy Free for all

DD born 12/07/04  
    DS1 born 11/07/06
    Angel baby Addy 12/03/11 due to MTHFR
    DS2 born 01/29/13
    DS3 due 12/26/14                                                                                               
  • When you almost ask a child eating a chocolate chip muffin if he's going to finish that because you're drooling at the sight of it!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• ....when you've eaten a three course meal and feel hungry 15 minutes later.
  • Love these! I did a whole series of "pregnant problems" on my blog.

My favorite? Snissing or bawling like a baby when anything even remotely sad (or not!) comes on TV.

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • your clothes shopping at the mall and start bawling like a teenager whos boyfriend just broke up with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebuttaflly227:
    You can't reach to shave your yahoo anymore so your husband has to do it ! lol
    \

bahaha THIS! I told him if he wants it smooth hes gonna have to do it! My blind hack job wasnt good enough for him 

June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• You have to park further away from the car next to you because squeezing between them isn't really an option anymore!

• You know you're pregnant when you start crying during a Tupac music video (it was a fast song) asking why'd he have to die...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• imagegraciesmurf:

imageGeeksWithSqueaks:
    When you remind yourself to take your prenatal and suddenly cant remember if you took it or were just reminding yourself to take it :(

This was the story of my life the whole 1st trimester.  What has really helped me is now I brush my teeth, rinse, then take them.  It's the last thing I do before bed.  Then I just have to remember if I brushed (I'll check if my toothbrush is wet).

Hope that helps.

I know this feeling! I literally put my vitamins and daily dose of colase in one of those 7 day medicine organizers so i can check and see if i tookt hem that day! haha

• imagebloomraiser:
    When you renumber your dry erase wall calendar and get to 43 before you realize you've gone too far!

haha - i LOL'd on this one 

• Basically all of these! I have totally had pregnancy brain from the beginning which is very frustrating for me because I normally remember EVERYTHING! I definitely cry a lot too! My hubby sits with me normally telling me it's ok I'm pregnant!
  • When a peanut butter sandwich with a side of spaghetti is a normal meal to you
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • when you finally get comfy and realize you have to pee... or when you just peed like 5 mins ago and you have to revisit the faculities

• Did I take my prenatal vitamin yet?
  • imageknickerbockers:
    You know you're pregnant when... You can fart for a solid 30, maybe 40 seconds straight with no stops in between. I had a good chuckle about that

..lurking..

LMFAO!!!! I remember those days! This just made my night!
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• You know you are pregnant when . .  cops stop traffic so you can jaywalk across the street.  This happened with my first.

. . . When you cry b/c you sneezed and can't find the tissues.  My first outburst with this LO.

. . . When taking a nap at work does not seem like such a bad idea.

Our Little Miracle - Raymond Clifford Jr Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"