December 2012 Moms

Hello 3rd tri, hello again m/s?

So once I hit 27 weeks, I've felt nearly every day like I did in first tri...queasy and nauseous every morning, sometimes even with dry heaves.  Is this some kind of cruel joke?  I thought this would all be behind me by now!

I didn't realize how lucky I was when I was pregnant with DS and was never sick at all!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Hello 3rd tri, hello again m/s?

• While I don't have the m/s, the exhaustion that took over during the 1st trimester seems to have reared it's ugly head again now that I'm in the 3rd. At least during the 1st both my kids were still napping & I didn't have to pee every 10 min!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Yeah I have gotten sick already twice, never had morning sickness in the first tri. I thought that was over and done with but apparently not!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My ms was all in the morning with first tri. Third tri has brought on the ms all day and its not pretty. How does water make my acid reflux come out instantly?
  • I haven't hurled (yet...) but I've been significantly more nauseated since hitting 28w. I can't decide if it's true nausea, or related to the crippling heartburn I've developed. The other night I burped and it was straight acid in my throat. OW.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just got home from the gym---- had to leave early to vomit.  Yay 3rd Tri.....
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I guess at least the end is in sight now, when it really wasn't in first tri.  For those ladies with terrible heartburn, I told my doc about it and got approved for Prilosec OTC every day.  It's such an improvement!  Tums were not cutting it.  However, I still feel gross every morning.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagejkg0527:
    My ms was all in the morning with first tri. Third tri has brought on the ms all day and its not pretty. How does water make my acid reflux come out instantly?

It's horrible, right? Thank God for Tums! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • I had bad m/s for all of my first tri and several weeks of my second. I had a few weeks off and now it's back with full force plus the heartburn. Kinda miserable, to be honest. I really want these babies to make it all the way to 38 weeks but there are some guilty moments where I'm ready to serve their eviction notices. It's tougher now that I'm big and slow to make it to the bathroom in time! I'm worried I'm going to hurt myself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"