Military Families

San Diego Naval Base? Please help

Hi ladies.  We may have a sudden change of plans.  We just started our own business in Washington State and may be moving to San Diego before Christmas. Have you been stationed there?  Can you fill me in?  My hubby would go from Boomers to Fast Attack so he'd be out to sea longer.  Is there a good support group for Wives.  We have a 10 month old and plan to have another in the next couple of years, Good Lord willing. ;)

Thanks, I appreciate any info..... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: San Diego Naval Base? Please help

• I'm Kayte :) I don't know much about the military support groups, but my bf is stationed at Coronado Naval Base. We have a 2 yr old, 1 yr old, and I'm due Jan 16. San Diego is nice, it can be expensive though. We live in El Cajon and it's a nice, cheap area.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I joined Stroller Strides in my area. I have met a lot of friends that way. There are several military families in the group. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemommak92:

I'm Kayte :)

Hi Kayte and welcome!  Just a little suggestion since you seem to be new, you might want to consider editing your post to remove your email address - you can send it to others by private message.  Of course it's up to you, but it's usually best to be cautious when posting your personal information here.   

imageimageimage
  • My H is stationed in SD we have been there for about 4 years now. I love it there (im on vacay right now). I stay in base housing my neighbors are wonderful plus I have two groups that im active in from the meetup website. It can be expensive but I guess I have adjusted to it. Anything you want to know specificly? You can PM me.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"