Two Under 2

XP: Does anyone have a Britax B-Ready Stroller?

I'm considering the Britax B-Ready 2012 stroller, because the adaptability of it seems like it would work well for us, since #2 is on the way. (I'm also liking the rewards program they have going so we can get the 2nd carseat free)

Does anyone have one and have thoughts about it? Love it or Hate it?

Re: XP: Does anyone have a Britax B-Ready Stroller?

• I've been using it a month for my newborn and 22 mo old. I keep it in my car, and use it for any errand, shopping trip or indoor activity. I wouldn't have gotten it as a single (still love my city mini) but it's been great. It is sort of heavy to get in an out of my small sedan trunk, but not unbearably so, and it folds up nicely. I've read that the wheel base is wide, but I haven't had a single issue getting around stores. I really like how high the front seat is for my toddler to see things.

I hate the clip on cup and got the parent console and a hook to hang my purse.

• I have one DS and we always planned on having the next one a couple years later, so I wanted the Britax B-Ready as a single and then add on the second seat when the time came.  I love it!  It is big and takes up half of the back of my highlander, but I figure any full size stroller would.  I've never had a problem getting through doors, it turns really easy, the basket storage is huge and you can access it from any side.  My DS is almost two and loves his stroller.  I've never used the second seat, though I hopefully will soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  I bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered it from Amazon before my Prime trial runs out (love free shipping).  I also can't say no to the current rewards program, since I was planning on buying extra parts anyways.....I'll take a free carseat!
  • imagecookinitup:
    Thanks ladies!  I bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered it from Amazon before my Prime trial runs out (love free shipping).  I also can't say no to the current rewards program, since I was planning on buying extra parts anyways.....I'll take a free carseat!

Enjoy! I wanted to add (in case others are thinking about the b-ready) that while it's heavy, I really like how sturdy it feels since it has two kids of different weights. It doesn't get off balance or tippy when going up curbs, etc.

• Not to butt in, but can you still fold it up with the second lower seat on?  I have this stroller and love it (althoug a little heavy as others mentioned), but wasn't sure if you can still fold it up to stick in the back of the car with two seats on it.  It just seems so tight to fold up already with just the one seat!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"