Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

baby wearing

I personal love wearing my lo. I just ordered a sweat pea ring sing and cant wait to get it. ? Is if u are a wearer when did you stop if you have and what was your fav wearing device.

Re: baby wearing

• Options
    I have a sweet pea RS! Love it! I still use my Ergo if I am carrying her for long periods of time.  Short errands I use the RS.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I still wear my 2.5 year old. We use the BabyHawk Oh Snap
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the Ergo Sport exclusively. I have a SBP ring sling but he's too heavy for one shoulder to handle. I use it with my 3 year old niece who is the same weight but can obviously distribute her weight better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I never got the hang of the Moby so thought I wouldn't be wearing DS, but once I discovered the hip carry on the Ergo we've both been enjoying it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    use a mya ring sling on front and boba on the back if Im wearing them both otherwise I like the boba on the front or the back and DH has an ergo if we're each wearing one. hope to keep wearing them as much as I can or as long as I can but LOs dont want to be in it unless their tired or if we go shop or hiking.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love wearing DD! I was given a bjorn, that I don't use ever lol and I bought an infantino mei tai, but DD hated it when we got it at about 3 months old and I have yet to try it again. I think I'm going to experiment with a few different ones at BWI meeting this month and maybe get a new one but for now we use our Maya Wrap all the time and I love it! It makes my arm go numb after a couple hours but I rarely wear it that long.

I'll probably baby wear for a while longer, I have no problem wearing until she's around 2, or if we have another by then I will probably stop during my pregnancy just because I'm tiny and had really bad back problems with DD so I probably won't be able to baby wear.

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

I actually made a sling style carrier that's a single piece of fabric sewn in a loop. I wanted something simple and quick to slip on when we go shopping or just out and about. 

For longer wearing I use a mei tai and both DS and I love it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I still baby wear!  I used the Moby until DD got too big that I felt it wasn't structured enough.  I use a Beco now! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH and I both wear our almost 1 year old in either the Ergo, Babyhawk, or Pikkolo.  Last week, a woman in the coffee shop told me she still sometimes wears her 5 year old.  And at the airport a couple months ago we saw a family of five, with the parents wearing all their kids.  The dad wore the oldest boy on his back, and the mom wore one kid on her front and one kid on her back.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a boba 3g and I love it! I think I'll try the back carry in the near future, but I've always worn him in front but he's getting alittle heavy now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I still baby wear and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I mainly use a ring sling, but he's getting too heavy to use it for too long, but its still my go to for quick trips. I recently got a Boba 3G and love it. 
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Still using ergo performance and plan to for a while....
  • Options
    We switched from a Moby to a Freehand Mei Tai when DD reached 7 months old. I love our mei tai and plan to babywear for quite a bit longer until she decides against it or gets too heavy for me.
  • Options

I have used my baby K'tan to cart around my 3 year old when we out running and he is tired and refusing to ride in his stroller any more. I have 2 different k'tan and love the breeze style. The big problem is my DH is larger then me, So I wear a M in the wrap, and he wears a L. We each have one and love wearing them then drag around a double stroller. 

I have noticed my DH gets a ton of smiles and Awws when he wears our little ones vs when I wear them.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"