Infertility
Options

GTKY Fall Poll

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)?

Plans for Halloween?

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to?

Favorite fall recipe or fall food?

What football team are you cheering on?

Halloween costume ideas?

Apple or pumpkin?

imageimage

Me 33 DH 36 Together 10 years, Married 5 years

TTC #1 since 8/2007 with MFI
November 2012 - IVF w/ ICSI #1; 11/28/12 - ER 12 eggs! 11 fertilized! 12/3/12 - ET - transferred 1 AA Blastocyst
Charlotte Hannah -born 8/13/13.

Re: GTKY Fall Poll

• Options
    Fall beverage: caramel apple cider from Starbucks
    Alcoholic Sam Adams octoberfest

Plans for Halloween: either Jessie from Toy Story or Minnie Mouse I work in pediatrics and I like to dress up for trick or treaters

Fall tradition: LEAVES!!! Apple Picking!

Favorite recipe: taco soup in crock pot and Frank's hot sauce chicken dip

Football: Go Clemson Tigers!

Pumpkin!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)? Moonriver Brewery Fall Beer or Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte

Plans for Halloween? nothing yet

Devil>What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? bonfires and my 5th wedding anniversary on 10/20.

Music>Favorite fall recipe or fall food? chili or anything in the crockpot

What football team are you cheering on? OSU, the browns and carolina panthers (not much of a football fan)

Halloween costume ideas? not dressing up this year

Apple or pumpkin? apple
    imageimage

Me 33 DH 36 Together 10 years, Married 5 years

TTC #1 since 8/2007 with MFI
    November 2012 - IVF w/ ICSI #1; 11/28/12 - ER 12 eggs! 11 fertilized! 12/3/12 - ET - transferred 1 AA Blastocyst
    Charlotte Hannah -born 8/13/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecoastalchristina:

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)? PSL and pumpkin martinis

Plans for Halloween? Dressing up DS as a gold ranger samurai, and O is going in his car seat. We're going to go trick or treating in the neighborhood.

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? Thanksgiving feast, fall pictures, and pumpkin carving!

Favorite fall recipe or fall food? Pumpkin pie

What football team are you cheering on? Wolverines!

Halloween costume ideas? Not dressing up this year

Apple or pumpkin? Apple!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)?  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Plans for Halloween?  Fighting with DH over who's turn it is to answer the door for the trick-or-treaters!  Otherwise, nothing special.

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to?  Looking foward to the weather being chilly enough to justify using the fireplace!  Love a cozy fire in the fall!!

Favorite fall recipe or fall food?  Hmmm, I made a Moroccan lamb stew in the slow cooker last week that had lots of yummy fall flavors.  Served it over couscous and it was delish!

What football team are you cheering on?  NFL=Da Bears!  College=Baylor!  Sic 'em, Bears!

Halloween costume ideas?  I'm terribly uncreative, so coming up with Halloween costumes practically gives me a nervous break-down!  I sometimes put on a witch hat when I hand out candy, though!

Apple or pumpkin?  Pumpkin all the way!!

~TTC#1 since 05/10~
    Me (38), DH (43)
    DX: MFI & DOR (FSH=9.9, 7.2, 11.6, 12.3; AMH=.19, .27, .007)
    06/11 IUI#1 (clomid unmonitored)=BFN
    09/11 IVF#1 (long lurpon) converted to IUI#2 due to poor response=BFN
    11/11 IVF#1.2 (MDLF) 5R/5M/4F w/ICSI 3dt of 3=BFN
    1/12 hysteroscopy to remove polyps
    3/12 IVF #2 (MDLF) 7R/5M/5F w/ICSI 3dt of 3=BFP!!! Beta #1 (14dpo)=113, Beta #2 (16 dpo)=385, Beta #3 (23 dpo)=3267, Beta #4 (30 dpo)=15,494 
    first u/s (6 wks, 3 days) reveals possible cervical pregnancy
    confirmed cervical pregnancy with fetal HB (7 wks, 2 days)
    5 days in the hospital to end pregnancy (8 wks, 3 days) and monitor bleeding + MTX injects
    6/1/12 hCG finally at zero!!
    6/21/12 hysteroscopy #2=all clear!
    8/12 IVF#3 (EPP/MDLF) 4R/4F w/ICSI, 3dt of 4=chem pg
    10/12 IVF#4 (MDLF) 10R/9M/7F w/ICSI, 5dt of 2, Beta#1 (14dpo)=193, Beta #2 (16dpo)=741, Beta #3 (19dpo)=3949, Beta #4 (5w5d)=35,000+, Beta #5 (6w5d)=91,000+
    04/13 Hospital bed rest at 24wks due to severe cervical shortening and dilation
    05/13 Home bed rest for remainder of pregnancy
    06/26/13 Baby Boy "O" born via unplanned c-section (failure to progress ironically!) after my water broke 
    ON HIS DUE DATE!!!!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)? dark beer

Plans for Halloween? Hopefully we will be in Las Vegas for a planned vacation, but RE may not approve our trip secondary to probably needing an u/s after stims that week:-(

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? Sunday lazy football days and fly fishing

Favorite fall recipe or fall food? Crock pot soup, any kind

What football team are you cheering on? Lions

Halloween costume ideas? Hmmm.. I kinda want to be Flo from the progressive commercials

Apple or pumpkin? Pie? Pumpkin. Drink? Apple.

Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Options
    imagecoastalchristina:

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)?  Red wines all of them!

Plans for Halloween? Hopefully my ER will be Halloween if all goes as planned

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? Decorating my front porch with all my pumpkins and gourds and hay bales . Already have the wreath up

Favorite fall recipe or fall food? Soups, Thanksgiving dinner!

What football team are you cheering on?  Broncos

Halloween costume ideas? Well my poodles are going to be a Hotdog and a 50s girl!

Apple or pumpkin? Not a pie fan but i like to pick at the crust!

Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Options

imagecoastalchristina:

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)?  Hot cocoa

Plans for Halloween?  Passing out candy and/or treat-or-treating with my two nieces and nephew now that they live nearby.

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? We don't really have any traditions but last year we went to Frankenmuth, MI the day after thanksgiving with my in-laws and we really had a nice time.  I'm pretty sure we are doing the same thing this year.

Favorite fall recipe or fall food?  I love ham dinners for the holidays.  I am not a big fan of turkey so on Christmas and Thanksgiving we always try to have a ham dinner with all the trimmings.

What football team are you cheering on? Don't really watch football :/

Halloween costume ideas?  I saw a costume that DH and I really like at Party City.  It's a crimson red riding hood costume and it's sexy.  I probably wouldn't wear it out anywhere but DH wants me to have it for home. LOL

Apple or pumpkin?  Only pumpkin cinnamon sugar donuts from our favorite cider mill!  Just had some yesterday and feel in love all over with them.

TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)? alcoholic:  Shipyard Pumpkin Ale, non:  DD Pumpkin spice coffee

Plans for Halloween? none.. just sitting home handing out candy to the neighborhood children and hopefully be K/U!

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to?  I always look forward to apple picking and Thanksgiving with my whole family

Favorite fall recipe or fall food? Anything in the crock pot!

What football team are you cheering on?  N.E. Patriots!

Halloween costume ideas? havent even thought about it!

Apple or pumpkin? ahhh tough one...make a mean apple pie, but love pumpkin too..

Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Options
    imagecoastalchristina:

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)? Starbucks caramel apple cider. So yummy!

Plans for Halloween? We might be going to a Halloween party

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? Decorating pumpkins with our niece

Favorite fall recipe or fall food? Apple cider

What football team are you cheering on? Patriots!

Halloween costume ideas? We were Fred and Wilma last year. Not sure what we're going to do this year

Apple or pumpkin? Apple

• Options
    imagecoastalchristina:

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)? Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

Plans for Halloween? Just staying home, handing out candy to the kids. 

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to? Thanksgiving is really it. Sometimes we go pumpkin and apple picking. 

Favorite fall recipe or fall food? Anything that cooks in the crock pot. I love soups and stews in the fall. 

What football team are you cheering on? Steelers

Halloween costume ideas? None.

Apple or pumpkin? Pumpkin.

• Options

What is your favorite fall beverage (alcoholic and non)?  Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Yum!!

Plans for Halloween?  I'm going to the Madonna concert, so no plans other than that.

What fall tradition(s) are you looking forward to?  I love Sunday's spent watching football with something yummy in the crockpot.

Favorite fall recipe or fall food?  See above--crockpot chili or stuffed acorn squash--soooo good!

What football team are you cheering on?  The Chiefs.  It's miserable.  They suck.  My secondary team, The Vikings, is at least doing well.

Halloween costume ideas?  N/A

Apple or pumpkin?  Pumpkin!

TTC #1 since 2/2011. Me: Age 36. Stage III Endo and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
    IUI #1 March: BFN, IUI #2 April: BFN.
    IVF #1: Started stims 7/30--CANCELLED.
    IVF #1.2: Stims start 10/8/12, ER: 10/20/12; 11R/8M/4F, 5DT: 10/25/12, transfer of a 4AA and 3AB Blast. BFP on HPT 10/31/12; Beta #1: (16 DPO) 954! Beta #2: (18 DPO) 1968! First U/S: TWINS!! A/S: TWO BOYS! EDD: 7/13/13
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"