January 2013 Moms

**SundayTicker Change**

Hello ladies and happy Sunday!! I know we all love this day seeing our ticker change!!  Congrats to the ladies that have made it under 100 days!!  Many of us will enter the 3rd trimester shortly too (so exciting!)!!

How many Weeks are you:

What Fruit is your baby today:

Appts/Milestones this week:

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: **SundayTicker Change**

• How many Weeks are you: 25 Weeks

What Fruit is your baby today: Well Cauliflower......that is not fruit lol

Appts/Milestones this week: I had an appt last week. I need to do my GD test. Thats about it.

OTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money? Wipes warmers.

Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • How many Weeks are you: 26 - 98 days left for me!! Yay!

What Fruit is your baby today: not sure....

Appts/Milestones this week: no appts. But I am now at the stage where the baby rolls now . Definitely one of the weirdest feelings during pregnancy. Especially when you see it from the outside!! A heel or elbow rolling across your belly is kinda freaky. LOL

hmmmm I totally agree with the wipe warmer, but I'll also say bottle warmer. 

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What Fruit is your baby today: 26 weeks

Appts/Milestones this week: Nothing new this week. Still loving all the movement.

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money? I agree, the wipe warmers.

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Hello ladies. 98 days?!?! Holy crap!

How many Weeks are you: 26

What Fruit is your baby today: lettuce. Hmmm. Not a fruit but ok.

Appts/Milestones this week: part 2 of gd test on Friday. I could do the drink cuz of my gastric bypass so we' did a fasting level. Now we're doing one after I eat. No clue if they'll get the right numbers or what.

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money? Have you seen the formula dispenser that looks like a coffee maker? No way I'd blow money on that.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How many Weeks are you: 24. Holy crap.. It's V-day... 

What Fruit is your baby today: Cantalope

Appts/Milestones this week: Have an appointment on Friday, my last with this OB thank goodness. As fir milestones, we are SEEING outside movement now, and hubby finally got to feel his little man :)

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money? I am in total agreement about the wipe warmer.. Ridiculous. Also, diaper organizers.. Like i am going to take the time while juggling a newborn to remove all the diapers from a bag and organize them to look pretty.. Lol.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• How many Weeks are you:  24 weeks

What Fruit is your baby today:  Cantalope

Appts/Milestones this week:  Had our 24 week appt on Friday.  Apparently measuring 2 weeks ahead?!

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money?  There are a few, but the biggest that we had was the travel system.  Loved the carseat, hated the stroller.  Now we have the carseat and got the adapter for the BOB jogging stroller.  Also, a dedicated changing table.  Sold that and just use the pad on top of the dresser.

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• How many Weeks are you: 23

What Fruit is your baby today: Papaya 

Appts/Milestones this week: We had an appointment last week where we met an actual doctor. Ooooooooooooooh.

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money? IHDK.

• How many Weeks are you:

26 . . . its amazing to me that I'm almost in 3rd tri o.O 

I always forget to check.  Cauliflower maybe? 

My AW moment: I "ran" a 5k today in 36 min :)

I've got an appt this Friday, my last appt on the every 4th week schedule, after this I change to every 2 weeks! 

I'm kind of a minimalist.  I see diaper pails, wipe & bottle warmers, travel systems a waste.  I also second the PP that mentioned the dedicated changing table. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagechance_encounters:

How many Weeks are you:26-I can't believe it!

What Fruit is your baby today:Lettuce!

Appts/Milestones this week:I have an appt Tuesday and I can't wait to see the girls again! 

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money? Wipe and Bottle warmers.

Katie-Married to David Mommy to Ben-11/11/05-6 Levi-4/23/07-5 Noah-6/6/09-3 and Mia-8/20/11-1
    Twin Girls-Eden Alyssa and Ilana Claire born 12.12.12! Lilypie First Birthday tickers My Blog
  • How many Weeks are you: 26 weeks and 3 days

What Fruit is your baby today: Ticker says eggplant, Bump homepage says lettuce

Appts/Milestones this week: Glucose testing on Thursday. Not excited!

QOTW: What baby item do you see as a total waste of money?: wipe warmer. Seriously? They aren't that cold, man.

photo 531db2b9-4d83-4d72-a50b-074d44f8cd51_zps7e3cb247.jpg
  • imageSchrodinger:

How many Weeks are you:

26 . . . its amazing to me that I'm almost in 3rd tri o.O 

I always forget to check.  Cauliflower maybe? 

My AW moment: I "ran" a 5k today in 36 min :)

I've got an appt this Friday, my last appt on the every 4th week schedule, after this I change to every 2 weeks! 

I'm kind of a minimalist.  I see diaper pails, wipe & bottle warmers, travel systems a waste.  I also second the PP that mentioned the dedicated changing table. 

Well done!

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"