July 2012 Moms
Options

Is your baby sleeping in the crib?

Mine are still in their Rock and Nappers and I want to transition them soon. They are finishing up with colds/first shots so we waited. And their room is upstairs- my girl is up every 4 hours, my son 6.

Re: Is your baby sleeping in the crib?

• Options
    since day one

• Options
    He will stay in his pack n play until he is consistently only waking up once at night. We are pretty much there so we will probably make the transition this coming weekend

• Loading the player...
  • Options

No, just his rnp.

He will be napping in a crib at daycare so once he gets more used to it we will transition him.

• Options
    Started in RNP. Moved to PNP a couple weeks ago. I would put him in the crib, but it's still in the attic lol. We put it away after DS1 moved to a real bed and we've been too lazy to get it down lol. He fits well in the PNP and STTN most nights, so I have no complaints
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nope, mine is in her RnP.  We have been trying to put her in the crib and it is a nightmare! I wish I had put her in her crib when we brought her home. 
  • Options

PnP at night, crib for naps.

Hoping to transition her next weekend.  (Although it'll be harder on me, because the nursery is further away.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKarmB:
    since day one

this! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He does at night for the most part, but if he wakes at or after 5am, or finishes a feed off after then I will bring him into bed on my chest. DH gets up for work at 6, so I think he likes seeing LO when he first wakes up.

Also rough nights like last night I end up with him sleeping on my chest. Either in our bed, or the guest bed if he won't calm well and DH has work the next day. Last night LO went down at 8, woke up at 915 and comfort fed, woke at 1 and settled with shushing, woke at 2 and fed, woke again by 3 and wouldn't settle. DH brought him in about 330. Thank goodness for public holiday Mondays.
  • Options
    Since he came home, he's been in a newborn napper atop our Pack & Play in our bedroom. We're contemplating removing the napper since he is almost too long for it now, and just letting him sleep flat in the P&P. He naps in his crib during the day, and starting tomorrow in daycare he will also have some crib time. Eventually he'll move to his crib in his room, we're just not sure when we want to make that transition. I think I read somewhere about sleeping in our room lowering the risk of SIDS, but who the heck knows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We transitioned him from the RnP to the crib at 9 weeks.  We had two rough nights, but it's been great ever since.
  • Options
    I moved him from the rnp to the pnp this week; both are in our room. I'm probably never putting him in thr nursery. Our house is really long, the nursery is probably 50 feet from our room, I don't want him that far away. We're probably going to have to move to a new house in order for him to sleep in his own room. I'm pathetic, I know.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If I want to sleep...he's in the rock n play. We tried one night in the crib and we kept having to go back in because he would lose his pacifier...he eventually fell asleep until 3 am..then DH brought him back in our room in the rock n play. With me starting back at work, I am guessing it will be more rock n play for awhile.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes, from week two on.  She naps all over the house depending on what I am doing but sleeps all night in her crib.  The nursery is right across from our bedroom so it is convenient.  I find it impossible to sleep with a baby in the room!

• Options
    Still in the RNP at 7.5 weeks. He's content in the crib when I put him in there for when I shower or something but hasn't slept in it yet. The crib taunts me during MOTN feedings in his nursery!!
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Options
    Since week 2.  We used the pack n play for a while but live in a 2 story house and it sucked to haul it upstairs and back down everyday. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

crib since 2 months. our sleep has improved greatly since moving her. 

• Options
    Yep since week 3 he has been!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"