Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Heatherhah

I didn't know where it would be easiest to find you today. 

I love you bunches of bunches and you are a singularly amazing mama, to all of your babies.

You and Sydney are in my heart always and at the forefront of my thoughs today. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Heatherhah

• Options
    Thank you so much for being there for me this past year. Love you too.
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    Sending you such big hugs today mama! You and Sydney will be in my thoughts. We are all here for you if you need us. I am so sorry!(((squishy hugs)))
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Heather, just want to send my love to you today as well. Sydney will always be remembered. I wish you comfort and peace in your continuing journey.

I know I for one have appreciated your support over the last year. I wish neither of us were here but I'm glad to have found you along the way.

Big, huge hugs today mama.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Big hugs to you today. I am thinking of you and Sydney.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Thinking of you, Sydney and your family today and sending lot of love. {{hugs}}
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options

Thank you ladies yesterday was so hard and I was right for thinking it would be. But my family and friends and bumpies made it very special for me. My Sydney was loved by even strangers how can that not make me smile and be happy. I wish she was here but I do know she is smiling down on us and loving us in heaven. Thank you for being here always for me.

I love you all.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"