2nd Trimester
Options

Cant stop eating!!

Im so hungry.. i haven stopped eating.. its every hour to 2hrs all day! ahhhh!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cant stop eating!!

• Options
    What are you eating ? Maybe it isn't enough !
  • Options
    You will feel like that it your eating empty calories (food that has no nutrisional value) Try eating food high in iron and carbs, you might feel better. Sometimes I just snack on stuff all day and I'm never satisfied.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Get some protein! Pb&j's do wonders.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I snack all day, especially because in the 1st tri it really helped with the nausea all day.....and it's good for blood sugar. I agree with other posters though if it's not helping your hunger you may not be eating enough OR the foods you are eating aren't providing you with the nutrients/substance you need..;.

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options

imagenlj627:
    Im so hungry.. i haven stopped eating.. its every hour to 2hrs all day! ahhhh!!

Haha, you are not alone!! I'm like a bottomless pit these days. And it's not all junk that I'm eating!!!

• Options
    image18Emily:
    Get some protein! Pb&j's do wonders.
    I agree! Protein will help you feel full. I snack on sliced turkey in between my regular meals and it seems to help. Also, fat will help as well. You could try a big salad with some ranch dressing, or apple slices with peanut butter... those are two of my favs! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I see you're 18 weeks....I was ravenous around then too. I think I read the baby is growing a lot so that's why you are so hungry.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

At 18 weeks I was ravenous too! Then it totally tapered.

Protein, protein, protein! But good protein. Real chicken, beef, bison etc. I even find that fish doesn't keep me full for very long.

Good luck :) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    i out-eat all my co-workers when we go out to lunch, its so embarrassing :s 
    "You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you. " - Fight Club BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family 1/29/11 - BFP (not even trying) 3/7/11 - M/C 6/1/11 - TTC 5/25/12 - BFP ~ Due 2/2/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"