October 2012 Moms
Options

So annoyed...NBR

I seriously would love to scream right now. We had our shower yesterday. My friends did an amazing job and we got a lot of great things.

There are only a few things I need to get and with the gift cards we were giving would cover it. The only thing is the things we didnt get is because they have been discontinued. Damn you Walmart you could have at least sent me an email to let me know to change it on my registery. I had 4 ppl tell me at my shower they tried getting my swing I wanted and couldnt find it anywhere and 3 tell me the same for my bedding but only found it in pink and not purple. Now since my shower was late which was fine except now here I am trying to find new bedding...mind you room was painted to match and a new swing that I like.

So annoyed...all they had to do was give me an email msg telling me to change them. And still even if no one bought them I could have ordered them today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So annoyed...NBR

• Options
    Can you look in amazon for the bedding?
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Buy white sheets right now since you can't use a blanket anyway with the baby. Skip the dust ruffle. And after Christmas -during the White Sales - head to someplace with awesome bedding, like Ralph Lauren or Macys and get something super cute for 60% off. meanwhile use your gift cards to get other stuff.

and as far as the swing... i agree with PP... hit up amazon? Or just try something new. Perhaps something more perfect has been manufactured since you registered.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"