Cloth Diapering
Options

Is there any market for BGs with unsticky aplix?

I have about 8-10 BG 4.0 diapers where the aplix is so unsticky that the diaper will literally just fall off DD.  I've converted a few of them with a snap press and while they work fine once converted, it's such a PITA to do!  I have to pick at every single seam of the aplix so it doesn't tear the fabric, so each diaper takes me a painstaking 30-45 minutes to do.  I'd rather just sell them somewhere, even if only for a buck or two.  I just don't know if anyone buys them... do they?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is there any market for BGs with unsticky aplix?

• Options
    I know you can buy "refresher" kits for BGs which I believe include new aplix. Maybe if you get a few of those and sell them with the diapers someone would buy them and replace the aplix.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    imagemargaretkaye1:
    They can also be snap converted by the new owners. You just have to reflect the issues in the price.

Where's the best place to sell them?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ill big them. Pm me
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Buy. Stupid autocorrect
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemopsie:
    imagemargaretkaye1:
    They can also be snap converted by the new owners. You just have to reflect the issues in the price.
    Where's the best place to sell them?

I've bought quite a bit of my stash off diaperswappers.com. I see dipes posted on there all the time with issues such as shot elastic and unsticky aplix and they still seem to go fast depending on price and dipe brand. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"