December 2010 Moms
Options

I'm not sure if I can go through his first haircut

I really don't know if I can do it. I love his little baby curls.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: I'm not sure if I can go through his first haircut

• Options
    Don't know why photobucket is malfunctioning. I didn't move or delete my picture. Argh!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options
    I can't see the pics, but I can't go through with it either.  I was supposed to schedule an appt for tomorrow, but I didn't, so we'll just go have pancakes instead to drown our sorrows and get our baby mullets nice and sticky.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I canceled his appt. I am THAT mom.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options
    LOL   I feel for you guys.   J had to get his 1st haircut on his 1st birthday and he's had to get one every 2 mos since.  The kid has some seriously fast growing hair.  Honestly, I should cut it more like once a month but between the expense and the pain it causes me to cut his curls, it becomes every 2 mos.  He desperately needs a cut right now but I love playing with his shaggy, curly hair at night and he enjoys just laying there while I mess with his hair.  Baby head massage! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Got photobucket to work.  Wahoo!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options
    Don't do it!
    O still has his curls and I am never cutting them.
    My husband is worried about his hair getting in his eyes. I told him it will soon be long enough to tuck behind his ears ... Totally functional.
  • Options

imagejnicolen1:
    Don't do it! O still has his curls and I am never cutting them. My husband is worried about his hair getting in his eyes. I told him it will soon be long enough to tuck behind his ears ... Totally functional.

Lol!  Totally

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options

imageCheekers2010:
    Good!  I couldn't do it either.  His hair is soooo cute!  It doesn't even look like he needs a haircut. 

Also, I haven't cut P's hair yet.  DH "forbids" it.  LOL.  If I wanted to, I could, but I dunnwanna so I let him think he rules the roost on this.  

• Options
    My boys have so much hair that if I didn't cut it (at 9 months) they would totally have hair probably to their shoulders at least and look like little girls.  Right now they get it cut every 6 weeks or else they look scruffy.  My family still thinks I keep it too long- I am sorry I am not buzz cutting my littles hair.
  • Options
    He was a baldy for so long that I'm super attached to his hair now.  What can I say!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options

Those curls may be even cuter than his big cheeks.  love!

I think he can go another month at least.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    imagesofamonkey:

imageCheekers2010:
    Good!  I couldn't do it either.  His hair is soooo cute!  It doesn't even look like he needs a haircut. 

I agree. It doesn't look that long.  I wouldn't cut it just yet.  We have cut A's hair a bunch but his grows fast and gets over his ears and eyes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Me either.  I was thinking today about it.  Nate's looks a lot like your LO, little blond curls.  I think if I cut them off, it will probably be straight from then on.  I love his little curls!  It's getting messy though. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:
    Me either.nbsp; I was thinking today about it.nbsp; Nate's looks a lot like your LO, little blond curls.nbsp; I think if I cut them off, it will probably be straight from then on.nbsp; I love his little curls!nbsp; It's getting messy though.nbsp;
    nbsp;
    nbsp;

That's what happened to J's :. Don't cut it! It doesn't even look long. J's on the other hand is already on desperate need of a cut again

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options

aww,that is such a sweet pic-  I can see why you don't want to cut it!

I saved a lock of DS's hair from his first cut. He always looks like such a little man after he gets his haircut now!

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I can't believe how emotional I am over this little thing.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options

imageCheekers2010:
    Thanks ladies! I can't believe how emotional I am over this little thing.

I don't blame you! I don't think he *needs* a haircut yet. It's fashionable! I haven't cut Ava's hair yet, either.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

This is J's before and after of his first haircut on his 1st birthday.  He mainly got one because people started thinking he was a girl.

• Options
    Don't do it! I love those curls, and it's definitely not too long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aw, I think it looks cute. DS' hair grows longest in the front and gets in his eyes, so that's what pushed us to trim it. If it's not bothering G, then no need to change it, IMO.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"