TTC After a Loss
Options

Charting Gurus

So, I started AF yesterday (not completely unexpected as I was 13dpo) but my cycle was only 25 days which is not typical.

I have been working night shift the past few days and I've NEVER worked night shift before.  Do you think working weird shifts could mess with my cycle?  I was up for 48 hours with no sleep when AF came a little earlier than expected (but only like a day). 

Thoughts?

ETA: This is like my 6th cycle since m/c and I had been pretty "regular/normal" since m/c so would it get screwy this late?
imageimage

image image image 

My Beautiful Boys! 

imageimageimage

PgAL/PAL welcome, always!

Re: Charting Gurus

• Options

I'm not a charting guru. I'm barely even a charting newbie. But I do know that major life changes can screw with your cycle. I've mostly heard of stress/lack of sleep making your cycle longer, but I definitly think it's possible for that to make them shorter. Is 13dpo your usual LP? If so, then I wouldn't worry. Most women's LPs are relatively the same each cycle and it's the follicular phase that fluctuates. So if it's just an early O, I wouldn't worry too much. If you are really concerned, call your doctor. Hope this helped!

ETA: I just pretty much said exactly what mdharrison said. In my defense, I didn't see her response when I started typing. Great minds think alike?

Suprise BFP: 8/17/11 (previous relationship)
    Natural m/c: 10/17/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Me (Katie)
    DX:PCOS
    DH (Adam
    Married 10/11/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since 3/12
  • Options
    Were you actually counting your cycle lengths before? When you say your cycles were normal before what exactly do you mean? If you werent tracking them then maye they've always been short and you just weren't paying that much attention to them?

There's not really much to say other that it looked like you just O'de earlier than cd14 which isn't all that uncommon. Your leutal phase is a nice length so I don't see much reason for concern. Things like Changing shifts and other stress factors can delay ovulation but they normally don't cause it to happen earlier.
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekatharine25:
    Were you actually counting your cycle lengths before? When you say your cycles were normal before what exactly do you mean? If you werent tracking them then maye they've always been short and you just weren't paying that much attention to them? There's not really much to say other that it looked like you just O'de earlier than cd14 which isn't all that uncommon. Your leutal phase is a nice length so I don't see much reason for concern. Things like Changing shifts and other stress factors can delay ovulation but they normally don't cause it to happen earlier.

I was keeping track before but not temping so I'm not 100% on O date since I just used OPK's.  25 days is pretty short for me but I knew my LP was still 13 days and pretty typical for me (13-14).  We're still TTA so it's not a huge issue but wondered if the sleep thing would change it up.
    imageimage

image image image 

My Beautiful Boys! 

imageimageimage

PgAL/PAL welcome, always!
  • Options
    From my own body I know that sleep changes play havoc with my cycles - so I would say don't worry about it - LP looks like it's a decent length. I would just wait and see how the next cycle is. 
    image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"