3rd Trimester
Options

I hate when...(Life's little annoyances)

People ask me if I'm eating well and taking care of myself during my pregnancy.  No, I'm funneling caffeine on an hourly basis, eating mako every day for lunch, and binge drinking on the weekends.  It wouldn't bother me so much if they didn't say it in such a condescending way. 

Also, people who don't know how to drive or park shopping carts.  They farking piss me off to no end.  Especially in the meat aisle.  

Re: I hate when...(Life's little annoyances)

• Options
    Ew really!  What nerve!
  • Options
    I got asked today at the dr if I smoke. She then asked how far along I was. I know my cough is terrible, but do I really look like I care more about some fraking addiction than my child? I never smoked in the first place!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No one thinks before they speak anymore, no one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hate when people do not thoroughly do their job...I know this is going to sound crazy, but...

on Saturday my DH, mom, and I went to Dunkin Donuts. At this point in my pregnancy I am so out of it that I barley know my right from my left. I ordered at caramel coffee coolatta and a tuna melt.

The guy gives me my drink w/o whipped cream. Now, I know I should have specified, but I was so upset that he didn't even ask. On top of that the tuna melt they gave me was cold tuna on a roll. I guess they didn't get the "melt" memo. I know I should have asked them to fix it, but I was so upset at that point that I just left crying.

Had I asked them to fix it they wouldn't have been able to understand me and I know I couldn't understand a single thing they were saying.

I know this isn't a big deal, but looking back I am just laughing because of how crazy I must have seemed to my DH and mom in that moment.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"