August 2011 Moms
Options

Both my kids are sleeping...

And I really miss everyone!  I can't post at work anymore and when I get home the two kids thing is a whirlwind of fun and crazy.  There's no more relaxing computer time since DS will go to great lengths to try and bang on the keyboard.  After the kids go to bed DH has asked me to put away the computer so that him and I can spend more quality time together, which is great for our marriage and stinky for my online social life.  

A few randoms...

I finally got DS to take a sippy cup by flavoring WCM with sugar-free vanilla syrup one weekend.  Embarrassed  Ever since then he's been STTN again and sucking down regular, unflavored WCM or water while I'm at work.  Score!  We're still nursing when together. 

I'm not drinking the water on this board. Seems like half of the board is KU!

I still haven't given DS a haircut because I don't want to cut off his adorable toddler curls.  

After I get DD and I ready for school DH dresses DS and takes him to the sitter.  The outfits that he puts together can be...um...interesting.  DH was really proud of this day because he managed to make them both match in Hawaiian shirts. 

DD is really sad that she's not in kindergarten this year.  She's a November birthday and missed the cutoff by 9 days (I would have held her back anyways). 

She is an amazing reader.  She's already blending short and long vowel sounds and now is starting to read consonant blends and learn special sounds.  I'm so proud of her!  We also did her Star Student poster last night after DS went to bed.  She spilled glitter all over me and we ended out the night having a glitter fight in the living room.  Glitter is the herpes of the craft world but we had a great time! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Both my kids are sleeping...

• Options
    Great updates all around!   Come around when you can :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto on the haircut!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!

Sorry about your Bump life taking such a major hit. We miss you over here. Thanks for the update on everyone.

I couldn't help but laugh at your glitter comment. We just had DD1's b-day this weekend, and when people would ask what to get her, I'd tell them "craft supplies, anything BUT GLITTER." Buuuut it sounds like you guys had an awesome time with the glitter fight :) 

Hooray on your sippy cup / WCM victory! And I'm jealous that you still get to nurse when you're home.

Also? Your DH has a funny fashion sense ;) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"