Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group!! : )

Hello everyone, I just got back from vacation, had a great time but I?m happy to be back : ) I hope everyone had a great week, I just looked through the posts quickly and am so happy to see some members have been blessed with some precious babies this week!! The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com. If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address. New members are always welcome! Prayer Partners: DaisyZH and Jdening, Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720, Layafette Girl and msamerica, Amyaggie 97 and lizlemmon19, Butterflygroves and Justplanelove. This Week?s Events: Please post or PM me if you have any praise or prayer requests to share! Praise: Amyaggie97: I just saw your post and am so excited for the arrival of Baby R!! Such awesome news, prayers for all of you, enjoy your little one!! MarionB79: DS broke 8lb! They are so excited! The weigh in was 8lb 6oz. :o) They are all doing great! Please keep his BPs in your prayers. It's been almost 2 months since placement and she always prays for their healing. Praise is that they had them over for dinner and it went really well. She loved watching them hold her little guy. They had not seen him for about 4 weeks and he's changed a lot since then. Blsd4given: They passed their home study, yay!! Special Prayer Requests: Zanymermaid: She is suffering from migraines. Please pray that she feels better soon. Also please pray for her and her husband, we wish them the absolute best for a happy, healthy and blessed future. RachelSonnier: She is in need of prayers for patience. Please pray that her home study will be officially completed very soon, so that they can begin officially waiting. Blsd4given: Please pray that her houseguest situation will be resolved as soon as possible. Welcome new members! Please welcome Jdening, Butterflygrooves, Justplanelove, heaven22tw@yahoo.com, and mitzimoomoo2011@hotmail.com. Bible Verse: Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Question of the day: Do you have any names picked out yet? Are there any names that you like but your DH does not or vice versa? I don?t really have names picked out since we plan on adopting from foster care, but one name that I have always loved that my DH hates and will never let me use is Shelayna. I think it is so pretty. Also I love Mason and he doesn?t. He loves the name Odette which I think is a little too offbeat. What about you guys?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: Adoption Prayer Group!! : )

• Options
    Thanks for the praise! We are praising her and the fixing of her heart condition!!!

As far as names we had/have a boy and girl name picked out. Hopefully one day we could use the boy name!
    Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"