October 2011 Moms
Options

Temporary orders hearing....on her birthday :(

Of all days, I have to be away from my sweet baby for a while on her birthday, to go to court because of that bastard. We go in front of the judge to decide if he gets any visitation or not. It probably won't be unsupervised because of all the evidence I have and he has made no effort to see her until now, but still, you never know....I'm so scared...

Re: Temporary orders hearing....on her birthday :(

• Options
    :( What a crappy day to have it! Hoping good things for you!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry you have to go through this.  I don't know the background story, because I was absent from TB for several months until recently. I can tell you typically the court will always try to do what is in the best interest of the child, which the court believes it to have both parents in the child's life. Judges usually see through crap- like when parents just try to give the other parent sh!t instead of really having the best interest of the child.  It's unfortunate that any parent would ever do anything but love their child and their best interest, but at least your DD has you.  It will all be fine in the end.  Hang in there!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAngLK987:
    :( What a crappy day to have it! Hoping good things for you!

I know :( The LAST person I wanted to have to see on that day was him and be thinking about this crap, when I should be reminiscing about the most wonderful day of my life.

Thank you though...I'll be sure to post an update on the 12th.

• Options

You've always been and always been in my prayers, dear.  You have a special place in my heart (hopefully not too creepy coming from a person on the internet!)  Let us know how it goes.

ETA: Spelling and grammar

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemissyleaferg:
    I'm sorry you have to go through this.  I don't know the background story, because I was absent from TB for several months until recently. I can tell you typically the court will always try to do what is in the best interest of the child, which the court believes it to have both parents in the child's life. Judges usually see through crap- like when parents just try to give the other parent sh!t instead of really having the best interest of the child.  It's unfortunate that any parent would ever do anything but love their child and their best interest, but at least your DD has you.  It will all be fine in the end.  Hang in there!

Thank you Missy. He's a very good liar, but I actually have pretty solid evidence of the danger he poses toward my daughter (it's very very serious...her life is in danger, as well as mine).

Trying to stay positive though.

• Options
    Chunstad...I love you!  So I guess I'm just as creepy :)  Your thoughts and prayers mean so much more than you know..
  • Options
    Oh no, i am praying that things go your way and not his. I'm thinking of you and your daughter always too.
  • Options

imageshediva1:
    Oh no, i am praying that things go your way and not his. I'm thinking of you and your daughter always too.

Thank you so much Shediva, me too. T says to tell J hello ;-) He's way too cute!

• Options
    Crappy day to have a hearing. Best of luck to you, I will be hoping for a safe outcome for you and your LO. I can't imagine having to deal with everything that you are! hugs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What a bastard. Of all days. I'm so sorry FF. hopefully this will be the first step towards getting him out of your lives in a big way, for a long time. I'm not one to be all like "no rights for the father!", but yours is a different type of situation ENTIRELY. He needs to take a long walk off a short pier. ASAP.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

I think you'll be looking back on her first birthday as the day you won a big victory in court!  Hang in there, I like to believe in this world good still triumphs over evil!  You have my prayers.

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    God I hope that the creep doesn't get anything at all. Good luck! I am thinking of you and baby T. Always do!

Somebody needs to get that guy a leaded vest and send him for a swim.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I will keep you in my T&Ps and I will be hoping that it turns out to be a fabulous day for you and your DD. I hope the courts kick him to the curb for you! Good luck and best wishes!
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thinking of you, happy birthday to your little one and hopefully all the court hearings go in your favor!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    Good luck momma! I'm always thinking of the two of you. Like PP, it will be extra celebratory when you win that day in court. Sending lots of good thoughts your way. I hope this jerk gets what he deserves which is nothing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you nicki, AA, smit, and jonnygurl! I really believe prayers and good thoughts help :)

HappyA, I feel the exact same way. My intention was never to say "eff him, she's mine and he can't see her!", out of spite. It was only after I found out what a truly evil person he is and that he actually has intentions of "getting rid" of us. $500 a month is what our lives are worth to him. Pretty sick.

Penny, thank you for the positivity! I'm repeating this to myself throughout each day :)

Nita, that so wrongly cracked me the hell up!!! I read your post to my mom and she busted out laughing too :) I needed that, thanks Smile Btw, congrats on your new little bundle!

Ariana, thank you! I think of you often also and hope things are going ok for you. You can PM me if you need to talk to someone who understands..or I can send you my regular email (since I always forget to check PM's here).

• Options
    imagepennysuedog:

I think you'll be looking back on her first birthday as the day you won a big victory in court!  Hang in there, I like to believe in this world good still triumphs over evil!  You have my prayers.

This was my thought, her birthday present will be getting him out of your lives and you having peace of mind.  I have thought of you often.  I wish nothing but the best for you and T. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    That stinks that you have to deal with that on her birthday. I'm hoping that everything goes in your favor, and you can get this creep out of your lives for good. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.
  • Options
    imageLiz4444:
    imagepennysuedog:

This was my thought, her birthday present will be getting him out of your lives and you having peace of mind.  I have thought of you often.  I wish nothing but the best for you and T. 

Thank you Liz...what a wonderful way to think of the day & an awesome birthday gift for my sweet girl :)

Thank you Cmonkey!

• Options
    imagepennysuedog:

This is exactly what I was thinking.  And hopefully it will mean a fresh start for the year ahead with no negativity from the dirtbag!  I'll be thinking of you.  Hope the rest of her birthday is lots of fun and that you have two reasons to celebrate!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    imageLCass:
    imagepennysuedog:

This is exactly what I was thinking.  And hopefully it will mean a fresh start for the year ahead with no negativity from the dirtbag!  I'll be thinking of you.  Hope the rest of her birthday is lots of fun and that you have two reasons to celebrate!

Thank you LCass.  This hearing is about child support and if he is allowed visitation, temporarily, before the permanent orders hearing in January. Unfortunately, this won't be the end.  I pray that we're able to keep him away from her for as long as possible.

• Options
    I'm sorry!  Keep us posted.  Hope everything goes ok!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"